Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Our Names View Post
    Oh my god, this game will be broken soon because the alt users will abuse the event for Karin sedatives.
    yep. we are near greate crash

Whistleblower
    Please guard the alt abusers carefully, it's going to be so lag again >.<
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

There's small requirements tho... Fam lv 20/Achievement score 1000 (tho idk if 1000 is low or high enough), unless they make the daily quest obtainable for every family.

Whistleblower
    Yes the achievement points is a nice touch but most of the people I know who does it has mules for months/years worth of attendance points. Oh well it's event items, they can get crystals or w/e ^^
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

World-Explorer
    or maybe add 2-3 chanels for viron forest's and shelter....

The amount of feso in the new LLB nodes is very disappointing.

Take a look at the prices in the game. I'm not sure if its a supply-and-demand issue or self-interest in the most toxic sense, or perhaps both, ha.

What is "LLB nodes"???

Please tell us the detail and we will check, if problem.

Team EuroGameZ

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    What is "LLB nodes"???

Please tell us the detail and we will check, if problem.

Team EuroGameZ
    i think he meant Lucky Letzia box.

On side note please increase the channel of AEC/ Drop rate for booster.

Thank AzureRainz,

He meant the moon stone amount? It's 7 and not changed at all....

Violet event drop rate has been carefully set and it's working situation we think.

Now AEC is too much crowded and hard to find good spot? Any other plan B good spots people cannot find?

Team EuroGameZ

Hi GEEU,

Im not sure if there is a problem with the drops... but it really sucks... ive been carefully monitoring the drops. I am currently farming in AEC. For the first day for 12 hrs, i got 190growth boosters with 60% added booster drop rate (Tierra, Boosting package and Pet Luck). For the second day, I added RU and purchased Field Manual to boost my Drop rate to additional 190% - same location in AEC but i only got 88 for 9 hours... I dont know if boosting package really helps but i think something is not right. If people who has a lot of time and has their own computer farming 12 - 18 hours a day with boosting package having a very hard time getting the drops, think about the people who can only farm 3-4 hours a day... I know this will suck for them and I doubt that they will reach armonia level weapon. even if you do the dailies 25 growth booster for 57 days.... Please have someone also test this on your end.