Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dear All,

We can understand your comment and it's right that it needs much farming.
    We will keep checking the situation and will consider a way to help people who don't have much time to farm......

Team EuroGameZ

I'm saying, people used to top up for the LLB because it was a decent source of feso. However, now there is only 7 moon stones and a rare, rare, rare, rare chance of getting 500 growth stones. Doesn't seem worth it, but hey, perhaps to some people it is.

Well here are several ways you can help players out off the top of my head:
    1. Increase the amount of growth boosters from the daily quest for Violet to benefit people who can't afk.
    2. Increase the amount of channels for maps with highly contested spots, ie. byron maps and aec to alleviate some congested areas. There are also people that are apprehensive about leaving their spot to actually do stuff in the game for fear that it will be taken when they return.
    3. Increase the drop rate of the item for those who can't keep their computers on 24/7.

(Or tell them to deal with it, and if you can't always have a nice spot for 12-24 hours then you shouldn't deserve the top prize lol.)

The Dailies are bugged btw.. Im not sure if the Rank is being carried over the next day or it is not counting properly. because when I tried to get the 2nd day dailies, it shows 8/8 already even if i just got it. then i tried to get the item but it wont let me... I tried to run a Rank 5 mission then get back to violet, that time the count is already 13/8 and i was able to get the Dailies. So the bug is that its shows 8/8 already even if i havent started rank mission yet...

The only thing i can suggest is, dont let this event be an AFK Farming event... But instead, try to let be mission/rank base event. let say the player will get GB based on Rank mission he complete like total Rank mission 8 = 25 GB, 16 = 50 GB, 32 = 100 GB... if that is the case, 100 GB per day for lets say 50 day will give you 5000 total + some farming... to get the valeron +7. but if the player wants to settle for the 5000 since he/she is faithful on doing the dailies he/she can get atleast +7 Armonia...

Whistleblower
    If i remember correctly- there was a huge upgrade to amount of channels in AEC at KGE some time ago.
    It`s reasonable to discuss same changes for GEEU, as AEC is important for this event (and currently crowded on both channels) , and with next update it`ll become even more useful (if i remember correctly - "Daily Quest" acitivity refill is unlimited in Ancient locations ,while it`s limited at 10 times per day for city daily quests (like Kielce, Illisia, Armo...)). So for AFK-players who`s playing only a 1-2 hrs per day it`ll be the best place to stay, as you can do ~3-4 full runs (energy cap) with only a few acitve actions. Like...
    0 at 0:00
    200 at morning due to Glyphs (or how it`ll be called, maybe Symbols). Also AEC quests done.
    Doing runs.
    Talk with NPC. 200. (once per day,but not bound to any time, if i remember correctly).
    Doing runs.
    Do Armo\Kielce\Illisia daily quests. 200 due to daily quests.
    Doing runs.
    Return to AEC , complete the quests.
    ~100 probably.
    Doing runs.
    Stay AFK for a night...

AEC is good for this as it makes enough money from item loot to compensate it`s price, and it`s leveling power for HM chars (esp. HM7+) and stances is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethrenois View Post
    The Dailies are bugged btw.. Im not sure if the Rank is being carried over the next day or it is not counting properly. because when I tried to get the 2nd day dailies, it shows 8/8 already even if i just got it. then i tried to get the item but it wont let me... I tried to run a Rank 5 mission then get back to violet, that time the count is already 13/8 and i was able to get the Dailies. So the bug is that its shows 8/8 already even if i havent started rank mission yet...

The only thing i can suggest is, dont let this event be an AFK Farming event... But instead, try to let be mission/rank base event. let say the player will get GB based on Rank mission he complete like total Rank mission 8 = 25 GB, 16 = 50 GB, 32 = 100 GB... if that is the case, 100 GB per day for lets say 50 day will give you 5000 total + some farming... to get the valeron +7. but if the player wants to settle for the 5000 since he/she is faithful on doing the dailies he/she can get atleast +7 Armonia...
    BTW - GEEU - I was talking about the current event - violets daily quest to get the 25 GB and Karins special certificate

Please increas the GB droprate ! Please is too low =(

In my opinion you should make the event for those who cant AFK too.
    So the ppl who log in and do the violet daily can reach at least 1 val wep.
    That will be amazing.

Disagree on increasing the drop rate for Growth Booster or increasing the Growth Booster of daily quest because with due respect, that would be quite a spit in the face for those who have felt the pain of crafting and enhancing Valeron weapons. So sure, add more channels for AEC shelter whatever but just don't increase the drop rate. I'm sure IMC already intended for this drop rate and the duration of the event.

So yeah, please show me why you guys should get a Valeron +6 +7 without dropping so much of a sweat.

Whistleblower
    but but +7 valeron sir!! me wants but dont wanna farm zzzzzz

Please teamgeeu u need to consider player not afking event, we also had life, bills to cover, hope u reconsider to drop growth booster in raids, mission , or mini boss in various map.. I beg u team geeu