Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Administrator EuroGameZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear All GEEU Fans,

    Thank you for your active discussion in the forum and EuroGameZ will make the wise decision on the issue.

    Please remember, all important decision will be done after this forum discussion and please make more of your opinions about the issues before the schedule of implement.

    After the careful decision, things need to be followed and accepted.

    Thank you!

    Team EuroGameZ

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All GEEU Fans,

    Thank you for your active discussion in the forum and EuroGameZ will make the wise decision on the issue.

    Please remember, all important decision will be done after this forum discussion and please make more of your opinions about the issues before the schedule of implement.

    After the careful decision, things need to be followed and accepted.

    Thank you!

    Team EuroGameZ
    Just honestly and seriously hope the decision is just and unbiased (maybe towards more "well known" or "older" players).

    The one good thing about team GEEU is that they actually listens to the players who play the game, which is good but then again when the team can't stand their ground, sometimes they get manipulated by players who are active in forum.

    There are a certain percentage (huge) of players who are not active or do not even visit the forum. So just this thread's discussion itself cannot and will never be the opinion of all the players in this server.

    I don't usually (actually none at all) come to "discuss" things in the forum but this thread made me went through the trouble to create a forum account just to point out things that are not in place as this team has once and again misunderstood one or two people's opinion as everyone's opinion. (reference last to 37AR abyss slayer).

    If the opinion is shared across the server, fine. I am guessing not.

    If the admin team once again act on favoritism (maybe towards more "well known" or "older" players), I will never post again in this forum.

    #nopoint

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All GEEU Fans,

    Thank you for your active discussion in the forum and EuroGameZ will make the wise decision on the issue.

    Please remember, all important decision will be done after this forum discussion and please make more of your opinions about the issues before the schedule of implement.

    After the careful decision, things need to be followed and accepted.

    Thank you!

    Team EuroGameZ
    Hi gm, lesson to learn, don't always listen to one side of the story, there are many people with different needs and just listening to one party is not enough. Better just think on your own and consult with imc devs for more un biased opinions.
    Last edited by lingjw; 11-23-2018 at 05:07 PM.
    ~ Velik ~

  4. #24
    Administrator EuroGameZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear lingjw,

    Don't worry and we don't listen one side story and try to listen more stories from more people all the time ^^

    This discussion is for that purpose and We check things with Dev, community and other advisers all the time ^^;;;

    Thanks!

    Team EuroGameZ

  5. #25
    Rookie Doofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I don't see the certain someone complains about biased-one-story when they try to improve the drop rate of high end bosses with the 'me and my facmates approve it', surely I've got my lesson learned, too!

    And to counter-argue " Better just think on your own and consult with imc devs for more un biased opinions. "
    If EuroGamez are supposed to think their own and consult with IMC devs, what's the forums for? Better to just shut-down the forums like what IAH did, and give random announcements through notice texts, that's what you wanted right. (whoopsie, no offense intended, directly.)
    What I'm saying is consumers' satisfaction is a thing, while I do think that the likeliness of getting +7 valeron anti-destroy AND succeeding is abysmal. If people wanted to follow the kGE we might as well delete the rhino/diablo pets. ^^


    But hey, at least we've gotten under a consensus right? 1x +7 Valeron Anti-Destroy it is. The whales get to try their 12.5% luck, the others got the assurance of not seeing a bunch of people getting over-geared. And some of us get to see the poor whales broading failing their enhancement!
    Last edited by Doofus; 11-23-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

  6. #26
    World-Explorer Edesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its plain obvious that when its advantageous to a certain group, they will support it, and if its not, they will break hell to go against it, even playing the victim, bringing in logical fallacies & counter-stating their previous points mentioned.

    Serious hypocritism everywhere.
    Enigmatic Family.

  7. #27
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Edesse View Post
    Its plain obvious that when its advantageous to a certain group, they will support it, and if its not, they will break hell to go against it, even playing the victim, bringing in logical fallacies & counter-stating their previous points mentioned.

    Serious hypocritism everywhere.
    Such "not so helpful" comment targeting certain group which does not help in the "discussion". Just a way to vent your built up frustration I guess.

    If we are still talking about +7 anti for valeron, it is advantageous to everyone in game, people who does get them can choose to sell or chance upon +8. How can this be advantageous only to a certain group?

    The rewards will be there for everyone to enjoy, to pay/play or not it's up to you. Just because you do not wish to, does not mean people should not too.

    Not on topic: Regarding high-end field drop rate, firstly, do you even field raid?

    So if the answer is no, you do not do field raid. Then I would wonder how you are speaking as though you have any clue what "bad" drop rate is in the field.

    Better not turn this thread into an augment/unhappiness thread.

  8. #28
    World-Explorer Edesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YourFather View Post
    Such "not so helpful" comment targeting certain group which does not help in the "discussion". Just a way to vent your built up frustration I guess.

    If we are still talking about +7 anti for valeron, it is advantageous to everyone in game, people who does get them can choose to sell or chance upon +8. How can this be advantageous only to a certain group?

    The rewards will be there for everyone to enjoy, to pay/play or not it's up to you. Just because you do not wish to, does not mean people should not too.

    Not on topic: Regarding high-end field drop rate, firstly, do you even field raid?

    So if the answer is no, you do not do field raid. Then I would wonder how you are speaking as though you have any clue what "bad" drop rate is in the field.

    Better not turn this thread into an augment/unhappiness thread.
    Dear really experienced player,

    I did not even mention who am I supporting if I even am. Why do you suddenly have to be so defensive?

    Also the forum is for everyone to use. Relax, sweetie.
    Enigmatic Family.

  9. #29
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Edesse View Post
    Dear really experienced player,

    I did not even mention who am I supporting if I even am. Why do you suddenly have to be so defensive?

    Also the forum is for everyone to use. Relax, sweetie.
    Quote your "Its plain obvious" what you are trying to say, who/which side you are supporting.

    But maybe I am wrong, who knows.

    I am just saying that if there is a suggestion, it might be helpful to put it out here for all users to think about. Rather than making those "not so helpful comments" which you sure do have the rights to do so, but it's just a waste of time.

    It's not me who needs to be defensive.

  10. #30
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Spira
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's too late to talk about pay-to-win/balance game mechanics tbh. Even in the old rewards, 9 Dazzling Spods and Obs? it's 5.4b worth of must-have items if you even want to try to compete at end game pvp. No offense but the previous management doesn't have a clue on what's happening to the game's economy when they plugged all those Lyndon and LLB prizes, the outrage when they put chips, crafting materials, and crafted gears (abyss rally of 2017) to the game is all buried here in the forums. They were so excited to milk the newly transferred sGE players that they put all sorts of gimmick in the cash shop.

    Korean server is different because they had everything in succession with ample time in between. They had years of strata before armonia, years of armonia and vigilar before Valeron. Obviously, +6/+7 of those gears, maybe even +8, would be common when the next content would come out. New gears would be easier to farm because they had already milked the hell of the previous content (I watched an Orden raid where 1 guy was wearing 2 monty rings). It's not all about their gaming intensity or attitude, it's just that patches are meant to compliment their current server status.

    About the Valeron anti-destroy issue, yes I do agree that it should be reduced to 1 but what is a replacement? People are so focused on their personal issues that they forget that this is a business more than a charity-go-play-your-favorite-game. What balanced alternatives (I suggested old armor recipes and old armor recipes anti-destroy) do you suggest that will make you happy and the potential cash users to actually spend money, or are we just concluding that only people from the feuding factions spend on this game?
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •