World-Explorer

Graphic Interface

Under Tool Bar>System>Game Option>Graphic, I see this options:

o Basic (Keep Display & No Load Change)
    o Drop (Minimum Display & Load Decrease)
    o Max Drop (No Display & Max Load Decrease)

Anyone knows what will be the result when any one of the options is selected?
    Pls see image below.

Thankyou.

Game Graphic.jpg

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by AllMezzedUp View Post
    Under Tool Bar>System>Game Option>Graphic, I see this options:

o Basic (Keep Display & No Load Change)
    o Drop (Minimum Display & Load Decrease)
    o Max Drop (No Display & Max Load Decrease)

Anyone knows what will be the result when any one of the options is selected?
    Pls see image below.

Thankyou.

Game Graphic.jpg
    1. Keep Display & No Load Change
    2. Minimum Display & Load Decrease
    3. No Display & Max Load Decrease
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Whistleblower
    It`s basically "What game window will do when it`s inactive".
    If you select minimal option (MAX DROP), when you alt-tab to browser, for example, game window will not be rendered by your system , so CPU\GPU load will drop to minimum.
    And on the opposite side - if max option (Basic) is selected- game window will be rendered 24\7, and your CPU\GPU will suffer.

Only thing you`ll have in this case -is mini-render of current game situation when you point your mouse over the game icon in Win 8-10, and no FPS drop after opening the window.
    Win max drop mini-render will stay static (at last frame that game was active),and after opening you`ll meet a short (1-2 sec, and even less on powerful hardware) freeze.

Overall it`s safe to say that most of time you`ll be okay with max drop option.
    But you may want to change it to basic on some cases that`ll require you to alt-tab alot and maybe react fast after that.
    For example, if you read guide for mission while doing it, lol xD
    Last edited by itsyous; 11-25-2018 at 07:32 PM.

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    It`s basically "What game window will do when it`s inactive".
    If you select minimal option (MAX DROP), when you alt-tab to browser, for example, game window will not be rendered by your system , so CPU\GPU load will drop to minimum.
    And on the opposite side - if max option (Basic) is selected- game window will be rendered 24\7, and your CPU\GPU will suffer.

Only thing you`ll have in this case -is mini-render of current game situation when you point your mouse over the game icon in Win 8-10, and no FPS drop after opening the window.
    Win max drop mini-render will stay static (at last frame that game was active),and after opening you`ll meet a short (1-2 sec, and even less on powerful hardware) freeze.

Overall it`s safe to say that most of time you`ll be okay with max drop option.
    But you may want to change it to basic on some cases that`ll require you to alt-tab alot and maybe react fast after that.
    For example, if you read guide for mission while doing it, lol xD
    Thankyou for the detailed explanation
    Sometimes, I afk overnight and my chars died but the PC continued to run as usual (did not go to sleep mode). I was looking for a way whereby, if all my chars died during afk, the game shutdown automatically. That's how i came across the above options. So, if I opt for Max Drop option during afk, can I say that the CPU/GPU will be stressed less? ty

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by AllMezzedUp View Post
    Thankyou for the detailed explanation
    Sometimes, I afk overnight and my chars died but the PC continued to run as usual (did not go to sleep mode). I was looking for a way whereby, if all my chars died during afk, the game shutdown automatically. That's how i came across the above options. So, if I opt for Max Drop option during afk, can I say that the CPU/GPU will be stressed less? ty
    Yes, overall load will be way less.
    But...I also faced several "silent" crashes last couple of weeks. Like...i leave GE for night, and at morning it`s closed,and nothing like error window.

Max Drop (No Display & Max Load Decrease) - This will help extend your PC and laptops life. Specially if you are like me 24/7.
    Granado Espada SGE/SEA:
    EldeonROSE