Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Questions Regarding My Lineup

I'm a returning player, been hiatus for around 7 - 8 months, and I want to ask regarding my lineup, are they still good enough ?

My Lineup : Judith , CSC , Viki.

I've thinking to swap Judith for Crusader Daria though, who is better ?

Oh and Viki still good enough to help damage ? I been thinking to swap him with Rosa, but still thinking about her survivability, is it better to change Viki to Rosa ?

Also, what kind of gears would be enough to do newer questline / raids ?

I mostly have Evil / SD gears, with some of my gears also still in Cons weapon (AR33)

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english.
    "If you fail, just bail" - Sacredwound Family, L'arc en Ciel Faction

Whistleblower
    Change ur 2 dps to C.Daria / Doom / Ru.
    For buffer it is up to u. MB Rosa or Anis.

Whistleblower
    if you already have judith on your team, means you already have polearms, then why dont you just swicht to princes sakura or the regular one she is a little better then crusader daria for raids.

CSC really not so good for raids in my opinion maybe swicht her for guardian RU. But if vis is a problem I would just suggest to keep judith and just buy guardian ru. So at the end you will have RU/Judith/any ET buffer.

As for viki no idea, you dont see many or any viki users this days lol.

As for the newer quest you are probably gonna need armonia/strata +7 stuff to do, especially some of the recruitment quest you will struggle a lot lol.

I only have few suggestion for you. Make at least complete set +9 magic accessories, level up family at least to 60 (only need barrack and lots level 100 char). I think that's much cheaper than buying IMBA char. Specially now since magic accessories much cheaper.

For as long as you have good armors and atk+racial weapons you should fine on whichever character you choose.
    Granado Espada SGE/SEA:
    EldeonROSE

Thanks for all the replies!

I don't think I can afford to change characters who uses different weapons than I already have now.
    Since well, gearing are kinda expensive, tho I kept some weapon summons stones from past event, my luck is not that good for chipping

So I'm thinking to get another Polearm / Cannon users.

Is Misa any good ? Judging by her skills on jupath I think she's more of a pvp oriented character.

Oh, and I noticed many raids system are changed. Kind of confusing...

Any recommendations on what raid to do for quick vis ? Is doing daily CTB still worth it ?

And just noticed my quest is still stuck on Orden and Symphonia... guess will be quite a while to catch up to newest content.

Whistleblower
    Misa is quite hard to use. Pple uses her in wrackage of heaven , rarely see her in normal mission.

Sakura is also a good choice.

now we got rank misison. ctb , luci hard , BHH and many more was changed to extra rank.
    U can do it 1 time per day.
    Last edited by Moerte; 12-04-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Im a Misa user and she is for PVE.
    Granado Espada SGE/SEA:
    EldeonROSE

Another question, I just checked my barracks and I think I have some alternatives for CSC.

I got Vanshee, Veil, and also stock Musk with Unlimited Shot, if it's worth mentioning.
    Also got some weapons ready for them as well.. completely forgot about this.

Between those three, which is the best one to swap CSC for ?

Sorry if I ask a lot of questions.

Whistleblower
    Vanshee