bok HOMO CW Suggestion
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    World-Explorer

HOMO CW Suggestion

Can we make new kind of CW Tax system to make more people come to CW? Kind like this if one guild control that colony for 3 consecutive weeks, minimum tax can be place there will automatically 10%, and if more than 10 consecutive weeks, it will go up to minimum 20%. And maybe no Soul Crystal for CW too. If there is more suggestion please post it too.

Whistleblower
    10%! THAT’S. ROBBERY. GUNDUM!

For me , I just don’t like pvp.
    But Let’s wait for PVP revamp early next year.
    Dev may change something.
    Last edited by Moerte; 12-14-2018 at 04:47 AM.

Whistleblower
    10-20% is not funny at all, making the tax high wont change anything for players whos not interested in pvp. and who will farm and sell items to npc to just give those people their 20%.. lol dont make GE a burden for other players..

World-Explorer
    What I mean here is, if you don't like that TAX, just help fight for small TAX, don't just look around and do nothing. Better you play offline game if you don't want to help. What burden? Even in real life you must pay tax too, and most of it much more than 10 or 20%.

Whistleblower
    not all players are same geared like those big factions have.. and others just want to play casually, dont drag others to be same as u who like pvp the most .. if want pvp join warring faction leave those who are not interested alone in their business..

HOMO plan in action?

World-Explorer
    you want good CW?? what they should do is to remove the force war, PVP is part of the game yes? but it doesnt mean that all of the players want to do so (but hey look at CB) right CB is one example of good PVP, it is all out and scheduled, in case of if someone is geared well it doesnt mean that the said person wont suffer defeat/death at CB, my point is smaller factions or PVE factions would totally gather at CW if there is no threat of "force war", and why is that? firstly PVE factions and smaller factions CLEARLY doesnt want an "all out" PVP, but it doesnt mean they disapproved of it, as it is, part of the game and even more so on other games, BUT, not all have the time and gear to dedicate at PVP, there is more to it on the game, hence the PVE guys (same as me), secondly let me state here the said "field bosses" alright we know that those field bosses are being hoarded, dont agree? there comes in the "force war", if smaller or PVE factions strive for field bosses they will face force war, war doesnt end on CB or CW, it goes and continues on fields, limiting your activities, PVE/casual players wont be able to afk safely on maps, so you suggest to AFK at premium maps? no as not all desired loot are obtainable at premium maps, third if there is no threat of force war other factions can compete on said field bosses, gearing them up and will gain confidence to join the CBs/CWs. But well GM/MOD said it is part of the game, to s*ck it up, as i see it it wont be long till the new/casual players lose interest on playing, we (the pve players) are being pushed back, with this new system of raiding farming vis proved to be very hard, and even then chips prices continues to decline, solarions and HWs? same, so why is it the "pvp-players" are the most favored? is it bcoz they are active on forums and discussions? is it bcoz they top-up often? well youd be surprised that more PVE-players is contributing to the server as well (they need only to check), oh well who would bother anyways? this is only a suggestion. Good day good sirs and madams

Whistleblower
    yeah +1 to this guy .. big faction is afraid of other smaller faction to steal the field bosses, they threatens to force war everybody who even try to attack those field bosses, if no force war, i doubt that those big faction can have those bosses.. force war = scared to lose

World-Explorer
    Homooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dear All GEEU Fans,

We are re-considering this issues and discussing with Dev now.
    Please gather the forces and balance the power of server first. We will find some way to balance the power of server.

Thanks for your opinions and please discuss more here.

Team EuroGameZ