Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Wisdom Seeker
    off topic
    Barrel
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?
    Q: Do you know Rubiana doesnt do lightning damage ?

>Click here to see answer<

Whistleblower

Sergent Barrel

Its hard to explain and discuss something here in forum if others cant understand or being deliberately obtuse what we are trying to point out, why we cannot gather the forces and fight head on against athena. smh.

World-Explorer
    it is like a questionnaire with choices of ABC but they answer with a YES/NO... like a broken radio, "gather forces, gather forces, gather forces" maybe the ones who are replying are bots.. ghost accounts xD

so, still not come? keep it up, talk alot but no action lol

I'm really not sure why you even try to provoke people to come to a field boss. It is pretty childish in the end and makes it look bad on your part. Of course you want competition but you go about it in the wrong way. Healthy competition keeps things fresh, Totally dominating everything is really not healthy and making threats is poor in taste too, Have to bring about a better image so more people enjoy the game and more fun can be had. But when it is made not to be fun then in the end it won't be fun for anyone. You can't force people to do stuff they don't want to do, Everyone is different and in the end you are really just driving a server to it's inevitable death.. But that is my perspective. If you want competition do it in a healthy fashion, actually be decent to each other and not force everyone to abide by your bad attitudes and choices. Also to tell the truth you all were doing fine with the 5% tax any who, why be so greedy when you have so much already?

Quote Originally Posted by lizzuyen View Post
    Hmm,,, Hmmm, I have read this and a bit laugh. I just remember when long ago Athena comes to this server. And just small faction with 2 months and trying to join in raid while there are 2 big factions that dominate raid (Satis + 201) I hope you still remember this . If you have forgot then i will help you remind.

Because having Spongebob (prior to that event spongebob didn't even bother to pvp us anymore) to pk those 2 factions while Athena having free time to DPS sure didn't imply anything wrong amirite.

Can't even tell the whole truth? Talk about twist and turn pfft.
    At that time we are not ally with sponge or 404, we are not working with them in any raids nor did we ask them to come to disturb the raid. We just wanted to participate in raids while discussing loots sharing with satis but you guys shot down our proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    that lol, satis only war cause you guys try to play both sides asking for truce with kosima while she was feeding you guys you ally 404notfound and spogebob i think u guys forgot. So you should really stop comparing satis to your delusions lol. Is one thing dominating and another thing ruining server lol.
    Get your facts right, we were initially discussing with satis to share loots but satis didnt want that. After we went divino as a neutral faction, 2over1 war us even after we LOST dps. Even in cw satis came to attack our colony first without provocation from us despite us trying to establish friendly ties. We only ally 404 and sponge because we were forced to do so, you guys started this fight and push us to the other side. Thanks to that we now have 404.

All i can say is, you guys were too distrusting and suspicious, turning a would be ally into an enemy.

@lingjw Why are you trying to act like a victim when this whole convo was about the unfair taxing and about Athena trying to force people to fight for lower taxes. Stop trying to derail the convo and act like a victim. The game community is further along now, the past is the past. You should know better and from what I had gathered 404 was pushed to ally with Athena not the other way around over some pretty petty things I might add. Seriously, Make the server suffer cause you can't act like a friggin decent adult and be good to people who haven't done a dang thing to ya at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GateauMocha View Post
    @lingjw Why are you trying to act like a victim when this whole convo was about the unfair taxing and about Athena trying to force people to fight for lower taxes. Stop trying to derail the convo and act like a victim. The game community is further along now, the past is the past. You should know better and from what I had gathered 404 was pushed to ally with Athena not the other way around over some pretty petty things I might add. Seriously, Make the server suffer cause you can't act like a friggin decent adult and be good to people who haven't done a dang thing to ya at all.
    Who were the ones derailing the topic? Please read my post carefully, those are replies.

The past is the past, but for those who are not aware they deserve to know the truth.

"You should know better and from what I had gathered 404 was pushed to ally with Athena not the other way around"

You gathered wrongly then, what's your ign? Offer some credibility to your statements or people will just think that you are just a no body punching above your weight and have no idea what you are talking about.
    ~ Velik ~