Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcan400 View Post
    what do you think?
    Must ask "what do PVE players win without those accessories ??"
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?
    Q: Do you know Rubiana doesnt do lightning damage ?

>Click here to see answer<

I don't know. I don't see an absolute need for these new accessories for a casual pve-only player. So it's not that bad actually? (For casual PVE players). Completing missions or daily questing do not require them.

What is Navas Costume ?!

Hmm... Personally, I'm not after the loot/drop. It's just a bonus I guess if I got lucky enough. Definitely, I won't exert maximum effort to farm them every time they spawn, as I have other things to do in real life. For PVE players, defeating the hardest bosses around is the goal. And it's fun for friends to try together. Much like for PVP players, whose goals are defeating the strongest players around and dominating wars. It would be nice if both types could co-exist in the server. Just as PVE players don't generally join CW to meddle, and simply because they aren't into PVP, I just wish field boss-hunting would be free-for-all, without the threat of forced war declarations... So my suggestion for the dev team would be to limit war mode within CW period only. They can leave the baron system enabled and as is. Comments or constructive criticisms, anyone?

Whistleblower
    The only thing i`m personally afraid of - is that this loot will affect next update`s powerlevel.
    But since Montoro or Talos ring doesn`t...

But anyway- VERY BAD idea to implement something like that.
    Even KGE players is not so happy about it.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Hmm... Personally, I'm not after the loot/drop. It's just a bonus I guess if I got lucky enough. Definitely, I won't exert maximum effort to farm them every time they spawn, as I have other things to do in real life. For PVE players, defeating the hardest bosses around is the goal. And it's fun for friends to try together. Much like for PVP players, whose goals are defeating the strongest players around and dominating wars. It would be nice if both types could co-exist in the server. Just as PVE players don't generally join CW to meddle, and simply because they aren't into PVP, I just wish field boss-hunting would be free-for-all, without the threat of forced war declarations... So my suggestion for the dev team would be to limit war mode within CW period only. They can leave the baron system enabled and as is. Comments or constructive criticisms, anyone?
    Its more stressful than war in boss field.
    I have seen 100m dps lose loots to 8m dps.
    FAQS:

World-Explorer
    yea would be nice if its like that, the loots would be RNGed to those any who hit the monster, just like how any other mmos, but here i think its the top dps (or something like that).

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcan400 View Post
    yea would be nice if its like that, the loots would be RNGed to those any who hit the monster, just like how any other mmos, but here i think its the top dps (or something like that).
    So what about "i can choose who will get the loot" ?
    Ex: There are A and B dps boss.
    Top 10 dps are like this when boss die.
    1. A1
    2. A2
    3. A3
    4. B1
    5. B2
    6. A4
    7. B3
    8. A5
    9. B4
    10. B5

All B faction needs to do is "shuffling the list"
    1. B1
    2. B2
    3. A4
    4. B3
    5. A5
    6. B4
    7. B5
    8. A1
    9. A2
    10. A3

Just destroy any1 got higher dps than top dps of B faction and win the loots.
    Last edited by egado; 01-30-2019 at 05:53 AM.
    FAQS:

Dear All,

Now we are discussing this update issue with IMC and we will have 30.60.61 version for the next big update right before this Raid change.

In the mean time, we will prepare things and idea for better adjusting that update in GEEU server.

Please discuss and suggest some good idea for this.

Thanks,

Team EuroGameZ

*Only this "General Discussion" Section has a editing problem now and we will fix it soon. Please write carefully and save and avoid to editing after saving.