bok After those bully QQ, IMC made another step to break geEU - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    World-Explorer
    so tired to argue with those who doesnt know what theyre talking about, either they state the same reason over and over and over again or barrage you with insult and degrading words.. sigh. i cant see how would that help, again we all know what will happen if they do release those accessories here at EU, its sad when a server closes and most tiring to start over again to a new server/region.. sigh.

Whistleblower
    I don't have an opinion in this matter (yet), but it makes me wonder what makes you think that you can be top faction in another server if you don't want to compete here?

All that will happen is that you repeat your efforts and with the same attitude you will get outclassed again and repeat the same cycle again.

World-Explorer
    who said about being top faction? where is that coming from hmmm?? srsly?? smh...

Whistleblower
    You want to compete for field bosses, right? That implies that you need to be one of the top factions to me.

So basically, PVE factions shouldn't even attempt at killing field bosses, because they would have to face the consequence of forced war declaration? If it was just a contest of better DPS/squad compositions, I most likely would always congratulate the winners of the loot, because they earned my respect, who didn't resort to eliminating the competition first, via PK-ing... OR, since the top PVP factions are farming side by side anyways, why not keep the PVP aspect/war mode only within CW, CB, and TDLS periods? PVE should include field bosses, after all (free for all). I can't understand why finding a sense of achievement in being able to kill high-level field bosses have to involve PVP, or having to be a "top" faction. PVP players are already happy with CW/CB, so let us PVE players enjoy our preferred style of playing as well.

World-Explorer
    if we get it - better looking for a new serv!

World-Explorer
    since when did being a "top" faction a requirement to compete on field bosses?? hmm?? smh.. 5-6 pve players belonging to a "low" tier faction can compete at filed bosses, as long as they have good eqs. well since you said "to me" that is your own standard, oh well the "management/authorities" as i see it wont do anything about it anyways.. theyll say "its part of the game etc etc" well through out the course of more than 10yrs of the game many changes has been brought, removing some of those pvp-modes, tweaking CW, introducing new maps etc etc. i dont see why is it not possible? wew goodluck with the server then xD

Pioneer
    There are mission rooms, it exists so "pve" oriented players have options to do that, you can gear up from new token shops, valeron stuff also drop from missions. these op items were not meant for pve anyway that's why the system of war is there. I dunno why the ruckus all of a sudden, the system has been like this for so many years as I recall. If you really want a chance on those items then be prepared to have pvp (not all factions are friendly to just let others kill freely these bosses ), that's how world bosses works for almost all generic mmo's, just be glad there are options still, just remember that you can't have everything that the game can offer, that's why there is a rarity for those so called "OP" content, and there is a price to pay for that.

World-Explorer
    so you saying that "pve" guys are not paying that price? that they are not topping-up, RMTing or whatever the hell they do? no sir thats not the point, as you mentioned bosses are like that on "most" mmos right? true but not all, id like to mention others but the list just goes on, also, what im saying is there is a room for change, look at the player-base of the game, do they all want a war? do they all want pvp? it is part of the game yes, heck MOST games do have pvp, but thats not what im pointing, hays ive already explained it, oh well, as i said if they do put those accs here then goodluck \o/

What exactly do PVE players lose out on without those accessories?