bok How to build Hermes?

How to build Hermes?

Anyone still using Hermes? Ok she's not to dps but I like her. Any advice on how to maximize her damage? I heard she can deal 10m on last skill, but I only deal around 1m+ on Bh hard. I'm still not faml lvl 60 but what should be my family Atri. Heracles,Hecate or strike? or maybe I shold get more pen? I have atk rumins on her now and I'm using +5 Ibr 620. I wish to see her deal 500k per autoatack hit on BHH, is that possible?

Okay Tears, stop trolling like you usually do.

World-Explorer
    That's why forum account must link to game account with family at least 50+ maybe better 60+. So no more Saito Hajime or Trevor Philips. Akakakakakaakakakakakakakakakaka.

Whistleblower
    Hermes = Casts.
    Something like Strike (improved critical strikes ) will look better on Caisse with his current kit (currently he already have major crit imrovoment on buff).
    Problem of such unique chars is that it`s difficult to plan a talent tree for them. I would say...it`s heavily related to your 2nd DPS.
    If your 2nd DPS is also ranged- go for Strike, even tho Hermes will not profit from it- 2nd DPS will, and Hermes will have a huge boost from Sniper and DEX.
    If your 2nd DPS is melee\MDPS - go for general ATK attributes everywhere you can. Grab`em from every tree, and abadon lower tiers.

World-Explorer
    Is she still worth playing?

Not really, there's already master sergeant barrol that straight outdps her by a mile, even with inferior gears. Unless you're interested to play her as PvP in Clique Battle, I don't recommend it at all.
    I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

World-Explorer
    That's so unfortunate. No more love for Hermes