[GEEU] Patch and Maintenance Notice - (08:00~11:00 CET, 19th of February 2019)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 19th of February 2019 tomorrow, GEEU Game Server will be down for the patch and maintenance like below.

- GEEU game server down: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CET)

[Patch Contents]

1. Barrel's Behind Story Event will be extended 1 more week.

2. Rotation Character problem will be fixed and refreshed.

[Event Contents]

1. Sierra's New Year Wish Event will be running during 2 weeks.

http://www.granado-espada.eu/Mini/ev...a-NewYearWish/

2. 2019 February Letizia Event will be started during 2 weeks.

3. 2019 February Lyndon Box Event will be finished

Now we are preparing and fixing the Gold Pig Event and the event will be started also soon !!

Next version 30.60.61 has been started to testing and the translation also will be finished soon !!

Thanks!

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    wtf with that letizia chars.. too old already why not put the newer ones, so lame

Dear All,

There is an order and we need to follow the steps.
    Which char you want from Letizia shop now?

Team EuroGameZ

Which char you want from Letizia shop now?
    why not put everyone in Leti Box? even the "rare elemental mma" (like irawan of earth, gracielo of lightning)... everyone \o/

oh so Sierra event and Piggy event are 2 separate events. O_O oh~

Blue Flame Ludin / Student President Ludin Lava Shield buff is bugged. It doesn't stack or go up one level every time you use a skill or every time you use a skill while Lava Shield is up.

Quote Originally Posted by MirabilisObscura View Post
    Blue Flame Ludin / Student President Ludin Lava Shield buff is bugged. It doesn't stack or go up one level every time you use a skill or every time you use a skill while Lava Shield is up.
    SPL's Lavashield increases stacks depends on the amount of target she hits, if she used Flame Mallet @ 5 people, it reaches Lvl5 Lavashield, then if she Flame Rampage(single target) right after, the stack would ACTUALLY lower back to lvl1.
    I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Thanks for explaining that.

But DAMN that is dumb.

Thanks for explaining that. Is it the same for BFL?

But DAMN that is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by MirabilisObscura View Post
    Thanks for explaining that. Is it the same for BFL?

But DAMN that is dumb.
    Yes, BFL should work the same.
    I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.