bok Noblesse Oblige: A Conspiracy of Bethel

Noblesse Oblige: A Conspiracy of Bethel

I can't beat route A in "Noblesse Oblige: A Conspiracy of Bethel" there traps spawing all over the map even sirus get 1 hit by them while they spaw like made behind and infront of you they have a trigger time of 1 sec or less so if you happen to spaw holy shield and a trap activates your dead its very much impossible to do if you can burst out 6 mill dmg and kill them asap.... im hard stuck.

A: "You are insane! They are people just like us!"
    Trigger a combat mission ("Conspiracy to Bethel", 10 minutes) in Bethel Great Plain (E7).
    A: Defeat the enemy soldiers.

Any tips? I tried this mission like 30 times with C.daria 75DR 400def, with Sirus to tank the soldiers, with protection field the soldier hit like a truck they 1 shoot my scout/dps if my front dies and cause there 4 sirus can loose like 80% health in 1 combined att from them. Never had such big troubles beating a mission :S

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Waveless View Post
    I can't beat route A in "Noblesse Oblige: A Conspiracy of Bethel" there traps spawing all over the map even sirus get 1 hit by them while they spaw like made behind and infront of you they have a trigger time of 1 sec or less so if you happen to spaw holy shield and a trap activates your dead its very much impossible to do if you can burst out 6 mill dmg and kill them asap.... im hard stuck.

A: "You are insane! They are people just like us!"
    Trigger a combat mission ("Conspiracy to Bethel", 10 minutes) in Bethel Great Plain (E7).
    A: Defeat the enemy soldiers.

Any tips? I tried this mission like 30 times with C.daria 75DR 400def, with Sirus to tank the soldiers, with protection field the soldier hit like a truck they 1 shoot my scout/dps if my front dies and cause there 4 sirus can loose like 80% health in 1 combined att from them. Never had such big troubles beating a mission :S
    Sad,but true, it`s nearly the dead end.
    Difficulty difference between 2 routes are crazy, and if you chose the hard one... It`s gonna be like hell.
    Kite them, preferably using range chars, and hit`n`run. Traps is not meant to be tanked, it`s meant to oneshot everything.
    As there`s no way to change the questline (it was available 1-2 weeks after Symph2 update via tech.support), you`re going to suffer.

Btw, right route is doable in ...nearly experimental, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    Sad,but true, it`s nearly the dead end.
    Difficulty difference between 2 routes are crazy, and if you chose the hard one... It`s gonna be like hell.
    Kite them, preferably using range chars, and hit`n`run. Traps is not meant to be tanked, it`s meant to oneshot everything.
    As there`s no way to change the questline (it was available 1-2 weeks after Symph2 update via tech.support), you`re going to suffer.

Btw, right route is doable in ...nearly experimental, i think.

I see thx you very much, I will work on some better human dps and try to kite them lel. Because skilling wont work as your likely to get hit by a trap. Maybe its time to get Rubi lel ^_=

I've made same mistake as you, a'iv tried to kill this soldiers many times, with different chars, and after 2 weaks support tried to reset this quest but something went wrog and i have 2 questlines opend, but i can continue only this broken qest with mines and soldiers.
    After 1-2 month i'v done this quest with c.daria, doom, lisa, only beacause of luck

I done it with Crusader Daria in tank mode, Anis and Leonele. Shooters are good enough in this quest. Also you can try with mag dps