bok Need help completing Rank 7 Lifeless
    World-Explorer

Need help completing Rank 7 Lifeless

Hi everyone,

I'm having difficulties clearing Rank 7 Lifeless. Current family level is 65.

I've used food buffs (def + DR), steroid and triumph filler on top of principle + shooting enhancement but to no avail.

Any tips?

Whistleblower
    Tell me ur AR.
    But I guess ur ar is not high enough.

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Moerte View Post
    Tell me ur AR.
    But I guess ur ar is not high enough.
    77 .

Wisdom Seeker
    Family level is good.
    Main problems from lifeless rank 7 is
    1: you can not drag him or move . If he moves from his current position he regens Hp by alot, thats specially a problem with some melee dps skills with jump forwards our jumps back animations, cause he likes to move for his actack animations.

2: You need to make sure you always have the damage buff, which you get by going up the ladders or killing mobs.

Always try to kill him on top of the ladders, you on the very top he on the middle of the ladders. So you always have the atack buff and he rarely moves from his current position even when he uses his knockback skills.

Wisdom Seeker
    Forgot to add some melee stances do close range melee dps and those are no bueno cause on his normal actack animation he moves back if you are too close and if he moves his hp regen.

Pioneer
    just stay where you spawned, once you start buffing or move a bit he'll come near you, move within that little space once he starts walking towards you until he reach the stairs, then you can start dsping, kill the spirits that come near you coz they will heal the boss while always staying at that little circle you spawned in.

World-Explorer
    Thanks for all the responses! I can't seem to survive Rank 7. I'm on 75 DR.