Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[GEEU] Patch and Maintenance Notice - (08:00~11:00 CET, 12th of March 2019)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 12th of March 2019 tomorrow, GEEU Game Server will be down for the patch and maintenance like below.

- GEEU game server down: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CET)

[Event Contents]

1. Golden Pig's Wish Event will be started during 6 weeks.
    (This Event will be started on Thursday on 14th of March)

2. Valentine Day Chocolate Event from the 13th of GE Anniversary Event will be finished.

Please enjoy the web event and we will keep preparing the next 30.60.61 update !!

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Golden Pig is here @.@ thank you for the many events GEEU team!
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Hmm, I'd expect character rotation to be mentioned in patch notes.
    And yes, finally, thanks for the distinct date for the Golden Pig event. You're cool. :-)

If this is the golden pig you guys are talking about? (WITH 4 TABS and is something like Flower Path Marie+Jaina event)

And the next event, I think, please come soon. (Something like "Rank mission + AFK loot item" event)

*insert evil smile* you better NOT NERF any of them. Are we clear on that? (better answer yes)

*insert pleasant smile* Thank you very much.

if the link does not work here
    Pig: https://ge.hanbiton.com/event/2019/0...te=HanbitonGNB
    Next event: https://ge.hanbiton.com/event/2019/0...te=HanbitonGNB

Whistleblower
    Also for next LB - given that a young server like SEA already giving Val weapons as special rewards maybe you can consider putting it too and remove 34 weaps directly?

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by okasamyn View Post
    If this is the golden pig you guys are talking about? (WITH 4 TABS and is something like Flower Path Marie+Jaina event)

And the next event, I think, please come soon. (Something like "Rank mission + AFK loot item" event)

*insert evil smile* you better NOT NERF any of them. Are we clear on that? (better answer yes)

*insert pleasant smile* Thank you very much.

if the link does not work here
    Pig: https://ge.hanbiton.com/event/2019/0...te=HanbitonGNB
    Next event: https://ge.hanbiton.com/event/2019/0...te=HanbitonGNB
    Well, tbh, i don`t really get why ppl are so mad about events being cut.
    Like...
    Not always you have an option to get everything working alright.
    Some can be version difference (like 1st release of Journals on KGE was during the event, and GEEU skipped this part cause lower game versions don`t have journal system UI, translations and so on.
    And...Events is always "free stuff". Free stuff is always welcome,even if it`s cut a bit from someone else free stuff.

Well, tbh, i don`t really get why ppl are so mad about events being cut.
    It's not anger people feel about it... it's salt. Just a lot of salty emotions.

Not always you have an option to get everything working alright.
    Some can be version difference (like 1st release of Journals on KGE was during the event, and GEEU skipped this part cause lower game versions don`t have journal system UI, translations and so on.
    That is fine and understandable.

What I am talking about is that single event last year where GEEU cut off the daily attendance part (when all items there were applied in GEEU for a looooong time already). The daily attendance reward was a lot better than the rewards from the other part of that event. Those that looked it up at KGE in advance really wanted the daily attendance part of that certain event. (Honestly, I forgot what event that was, but I think it's from a summer or spring event.)

Plenty of F2P consider events to be their lifeline, of sorts, and quite a number of cashers consider this to be their reward for taking lots of cash out from their wallets. So you can't blame us if we become a pillar of very salty salt over these event cuts/nerfs that has no reason to be cut/nerfed.

That's the last I'll be posting about that event cut/nerf. All the remaining salt in me just went out and please don't trigger the return of this salty feeling.

Now then, Have a good day and thanks for the events.

P.S. EuroGamez, can you guys ask IMC if we can still get the legendary "SAKURA BRANCH" weapon or recipe from M'boma and the rest of the series it belongs to (when GOD TIER graphics existed, sadly for the so-so level graphics Spirit/Character series). Or if they would make an event where the rewards are GOD SERIES costumes or LLB with them?

namely:

shotgun Disaster of Aquichtus
    lute The Lamentation of Aquichtus
    dagger The Secret of Aquichtus
    javelin Intuition of Terhea
    sword The Feality of Terhea
    blunt The Protection of Terhea
    sabre Tenacity of Ventuamos
    rapier The Philosophy of Ventuamos
    pole arm Silence of Ignisia
    staff Repression of Spirica

We have a lot of "The Feality of Terhea" already from that LLB a while back.

Wisdom Seeker
    Just fix the broken forum.
    Cant edit
    Cant quote
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?
    Q: Do you know Rubiana doesnt do lightning damage ?

>Click here to see answer<

Dear All,

Thanks for the feedback about the patch and events.
    We will check things again and will keep up the good contents for people !!

Team EuroGameZ