Reload Bullet

Weapon: Rifle
    Armor: Coat

Screenshots:

" Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Oh
    Welcome back to this forum , Xelaine.

BTW , I think I love this character design.

Whistleblower
    Short compilation of dev.note:
    1) Job skill from Hermes - Reload Bullet.
    2) Stance have squad buff : +Crit damage +Mon.damage -Crit Chance -Accuracy, + IDEF on lv12. Incompatible with Hound.
    3) Stance attack skills :
    W: Very fast, cancels invicible status. 8 Magazine
    E: Straight line, charging. Max cast- additional damage. 10 magazine
    R: Anti-inisible. After cast to some target, grants Moon a buff. Buff : + A.R.,detect invisible targets and debuffs them. Debuff is clearing all buffs ,disable spacebar attacks for a limited time. 12 Magazine.
    T: Charging. Longer charge -more damage. Grants same buff as R. Up to 14m , 35% stun. 16 Magazine.
    4) Stance is 3-hit cycle. Up to 13 ATKSPD.
    Same with Hermes, no CD on attack skills (still CD on buff).

Pioneer
    look like a buffer char that can sudo dps, though we'll have to see if he can replace bern for the buffer role seeing cassandra was huge flop lol.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    look like a buffer char that can sudo dps, though we'll have to see if he can replace bern for the buffer role seeing cassandra was huge flop lol.
    Dunno why ppl call her a huge flop. I was hyped about her before, i`m using her now and i`m happy with what she have to offer. She`s basically Lisa without anything that stopped me from using Lisa (chipping a triggers,luck-related survival, luck-related debuff and so on), so while my mates are terrified by Cass giving 10 to 20% of MSBarrol`s damage, i`ll simply use her.
    But still i don`t like the way it`s going.
    It`s literally 2nd char in a row that`s designed to kick old utiliy chars from huge squads. Cass was aiming to kick Lisa (with BFC mixed in), now Moon is aiming to kick Bern with Hermes mixed in (tho for Bernelli its half-way, Barrol meta still love Marksmanship).
    I like the idea of utility instead of damage, really. We`ve got too many imba OP DPS since like Aclla. But... Old,convenient utility chars is basically newbie`s bread and butter.
    Devs trying to monetize it...I dunno, really. I was really against the OP damage on LB chars from Aclla and later, as it was basically killing all the fun. Mechanics and proper gameplay was simply reduced to "Oh,click that button and oneshot!" by Aclla\Joshua\Ruby\...
    But utility is what IMC never touched before. New chars haven`t stood "Above" old utility chars, they were on par with them. You could always run Rebo to Auch, grab supports and be useful, everyone would welcome you on squad runs.
    Cass and Moon seems fine in terms of how they can be discussed and picked according to squad`s needs. Like if Moon is not giving more Monster damage then Hound- MDPS will still prefer Bern, as crit damage is useless for them,and -acc is already a pain for light. mdps. Okay, more variety in char. pick.
    But i really don`t want it to happen in the same way as with DPS, when some of the next LB char will simply overshadow older supports.

As for Moon... I can`t really find a reason for me to use him. I wasn`t a huge fan of Hermes even when she was meta. I see his buff as a buff that need a proper compensation by other chars (hello Battle Cook) or it can be useless.
    His visual is great in terms of GE setting- that`s a char i would really like to see in Kielce\Auch.But overall...
    Last trends of GE is applying the scalings.
    Barrol have DEX PvP scaling, and AGI PvE spacebar scaling. Most of December changes was about different scalings for chars - Grandies from STR\HP, Rascel\CoA from their debuffs, Adeline from stance buff level. Even Cass have her HP scaling.
    I currently can`t see any interesting PvE mechanics from Moon.He`s boring for me.

Pioneer
    well if they(IMC) would've made her a different char other than a lisa replacement (which she isn't btw, hence a flop), then she should've gained a spot in the raiding role, just like other LB char like jaina and jane.

Whistleblower
    Daddy... well he can be MSB's bff due to his buffs depending on how good it is or how strong he can be. But double MSB has 20% crit damage already because of character buff but we shall see XD
    RosaxJudithxDaisy