Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[GEEU] Patch and Maintenance Notice - (08:00~11:00 CEST, 23rd of April 2019)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 23rd of April 2019 tomorrow, GEEU Game Server will be down for the patch and maintenance like below.

- GEEU game server down: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CEST)

[Patch Contents]

1. Newbie abusing block function added. (payment and multi account)
    -New created character's function of trade, abandon, market, personal shop will be restricted until clearing the Viron 1st scenario quest.

2. Royal Set Item effect error will be fixed.

[Event Contents]

1. Butler Grabber Event during 2 weeks !!

3. Lucia's Pioneer Journal Event during 4 weeks !!

3. EXP Double Event will be finished.

4. 2019 April Special Character Package Sales will be started !! (added)

New events will be added and hope people to enjoy them !!

Thanks!

Team EuroGameZ

World-Explorer
    "New created character" is all or created after maintenance ?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    "New created character" is all or created after maintenance ?
    New accounts. Technically this does not concern us at all unless we for some reason delete all our characters and family and start anew.

Can't say I'm happy it has come to this but... well, compared to Steam IMC servers where I saw this system, GEEU has a somewhat friendlier server so it might not be as bad and will filter out alts. Pio Faction will need a lot of love and attention though, lest we scare of some of real new players with these restrictions. (-_-)

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]1. Newbie abusing block function added. (payment and multi account)
    -New created character's function of trade, abandon, market, personal shop will be restricted until clearing the Viron 1st scenario quest.
    I'm pretty sure many players have made accounts to quickly and mass store items of non-immediate usage i.e. rings/misc as the number of inventory and vault slots are limited to 298 and 500 respectively per account. It's really ridiculous to have to quest a storage account till Viron's 1st Scenario before being able to withdraw anything from it!

Rather, impose the restrictions/conditions on the event itself i.e. ensure all event contents have family-level and achievement requirements as well as a thorough check in ensuring that all easily-obtained items are (Event)?

Please reconsider.

This is not tied to the event, this is patch content. IMC seem to have decided to make their servers' practices the new standard. Then again, a word from GM with some more info on the situation would be welcome.

On a side note, I can't edit my own post now? Oh well...
    Then it should've been "lest we scare off some of the real new players"

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    This is not tied to the event, this is patch content. IMC seem to have decided to make their servers' practices the new standard. Then again, a word from GM with some more info on the situation would be welcome.

On a side note, I can't edit my own post now? Oh well...
    Then it should've been "lest we scare off some of the real new players"
    Well, Golden Pig was abused like hell. No wonder some security measures was taken. Tho i can agree that it`s destructive to real newbies.
    For storing stuff there`s always a 900-slot vault license available, which is nuff to store 1 pc of any needed material and then forget about it (bulk store button is godlike).
    At least it`s not as destructive as SGE\NAGE, as they made it BEFORE the release of new "training" NPC and other stuff.
    But that really makes jumping from Cres to Evil armor a joke. Newbie usually don`t have nuff game experience to play some protective chars like Emilia, so i`m afraid that f2p newbies will go away after hitting the wall of R2 missions in Crescemento without any good stuff. Usually that was covered by cheap E92\E96\Elenoirs on MM,but.. now it`s gone.
    Well, i was interested in writing full scenario walkthrough, that`s a nice oportunity for me to feel nostalgy playin crescemento and stock again.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    Well, Golden Pig was abused like hell. No wonder some security measures was taken. Tho i can agree that it`s destructive to real newbies.
    For storing stuff there`s always a 900-slot vault license available, which is nuff to store 1 pc of any needed material and then forget about it (bulk store button is godlike).
    At least it`s not as destructive as SGE\NAGE, as they made it BEFORE the release of new "training" NPC and other stuff.
    But that really makes jumping from Cres to Evil armor a joke. Newbie usually don`t have nuff game experience to play some protective chars like Emilia, so i`m afraid that f2p newbies will go away after hitting the wall of R2 missions in Crescemento without any good stuff. Usually that was covered by cheap E92\E96\Elenoirs on MM,but.. now it`s gone.
    Well, i was interested in writing full scenario walkthrough, that`s a nice oportunity for me to feel nostalgy playin crescemento and stock again.
    Yeah, that too though as far as I know the majority of abuse came from the multi-reward bug... still I see why GEEU accepts the IMC Steam server model now (I mean, look at all the "bes#" - up to bes45 as far as I've seen - accounts in Pio. Obvious alts which wouldn't have been created in the first place under the restrictions). I understand the necessity, but I'm still kinda sad it has come to this.

As for Golden Pig event, well, I can't complain since i haven't abused the event (but got a double reward once. GM plz remove the excess Tears of Sara so I could forget about them already) and still got huge benefit from the cheap Barracs Slots from the MM. :-)

Whistleblower
    GM fix ur website. Cannot top up.

Dear All,

Now our billing page certification error happen. It's safe and you can use and buy things.
    You can just click the button below to move the billing page.

We will fix the warning page problem asap.

Thanks!

GEEU

Any info about events?