Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    why can't GE login? <you can play game after finish updating the patch> out writing like this ..I have formatted my PC and download client ge !still can't login!What is this??

maybe bugging..just wait them fix it..

Gm's I cannot get reward for 10 days accumulative attendance. I got my today's reward which is Soul crystal, but I am unable to click on Get reward for Character Card Box III. This is kinda strange because today is my 10th day of attendance. Fix it ASAP pls!

Dear All,

Sorry about the situation and there happened error situation during the testing xtrap update.
    Now server restarted and you can login to the game and will get a xtrap update.

Sorry again!

Team EuroGameZ

Still can't login. And same problem as TheWolfy

Whistleblower
    I can log in now but still has the same problem with TheWolfy.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Still cant log in

reinstall helped

Dear All,

If you have the attendance event problems, please send ticket and we will check.

Please notified that the condition is the daily login and 1 hour more playing time.

Thanks!

Team EuroGameZ

The problem is that your tickets aren't working either. I am unable to choose category. Guys and also this is not a good policy when it comes to event to make users create some tickets or something instead of playing and enjoying.