bok Help on choosing support character

Help on choosing support character

Hello All,

im pretty torn on choosing support character for my team.
    i switch between g.lu,c.daria,lada,judith,s.barrol on my team.
    i tried researching and ive seen few korean videos and they seem to favor on mediator berthe.
    may i know why she is heavily favor atm?
    what are the pros and cons of some other popular support.

really appreciate people that could help me

Whistleblower
    I;m guessing you saw my thing on MDPS so here to help again~

I'd get all ET users tbh just because I can rotate between them for rotation buffs (Depending on who is who on the list)

I'll keep it simple since you're mainly using them for ET, the other stuff is just bonus.
    (Disclaimer: This is just from an average player's point of view including personal preference/budget/laziness/overall utility)

Anis VS Berthe

- Anis is free and her stance will only cost around 600m-1b. (may change according to economy)
    - Anis has massive spacebar heal and increases more with better rosario (useful when using robe/coat chars in newer maps when doing daillies).
    - Anis has all her stance in 1 weapon, got resu in Placidez if you're even lazier to switch to First Aid.
    - Anis can increase chosen DPS stat through Kalma (3rd skill), especially good for stat scallign characters. (Ru,Canna,MSB)
    - Anis can buff/debuff with Bigtima (4th skill), only atk/move speed but can prove useful in certain situations. (Rank 7 Lifeless individual,etc.)
    - Anis's defensive Placidez buffs.

- Berthe's card alone is 1.5b - 2b (may change according to economy) but has built-in Surveys stance.
    - Berthe's combined defensive buffs from personal skill, Surveys buffs, and 2nd skill (canbuff/debuff when hit allies/enemies) is actually higher than Anis'.
    - Berthe doesn't have heal but can lifesteal due to her decent normal spacebar attack damage.
    - Berthe can utilize her decent attack/attack speed and equip Armonia artifacts (Scroll/Halidom,-15def/-15res) for better debuff options
    - Berthe can debuff def/res further with 2nd skill but is by chance (more chance with higher INT)
    - Berthe can speed up cooldown my a few seconds
    - Berthe has a niche different kind of Invulnerable skill.
    - Berthe has ET and Surveys on Rod but needs to remove it for res/First Aid
    - Berthe's personal/job skill is flexible between increasing your DPS or making you more tanky. Needs full life/with damage to trigger the one you want. (Tip: Use Principal first to trigger Purification:Penetration/ Directly use to trigger Purification:Protection)
    - Berthe doesn't have stat increase buff but has atk,etc. through personal/job skill.

Veronif & Amy

- Veronif's stance is mainly offensive but weak. (heavily outdated)
    - Veronif has 1 defensive buff, doesn't stack with 1 Anis' buff, decent, but takes lots of squad buff points.
    - Veronif's Alchemy can AOE heal and remove some debuffs but you have to activate manually every time.

- Amy's Buffs field and directs ones are some of the best in game due to variety and good numbers overall.
    - Amy synchronizes well with low accuracy characters.
    - Amy has Tactical Assistance ergo Refresh Mind.
    - Amy's/Cadet Amy's personal skill/job skill is basically just to lessen casting time/make her move faster/increase her survivability.

BOTH uses separate weapons for ET and their unique stance. (Amy is quite OP but I'm lazy to switch every time)
    BOTH can utilize Armonia artifacts for extra debuff but needs to be on their respective unique stances.
    BOTH are free except Cadet Amy but she's basically Amy.

Rosa

- Rosa is free / can be acquired in Character Box III . (Tedious quest but free)
    - Rosa has ET and Folklore on same weapon.
    - Rosa has Ranchera/Bolero, good for squad, offensive, situational with defensive (increases DR but reduces res).

Cano

- Cano is free.
    - Cano has ET and Storytelling on same weapon.
    - Cano's Mensa is predominantly for MDPS.
    - Cano is basically a weaker Rosa and mainly for MDPS.
    - Cano has Wall of Curan (-20% skill damage). Not the best but is worth mentioning.

Valeria/VV/Soho/STW/Scout/Emilia/ETS/Elisa/CadetElisa/CathSummoner/Viki
    - All of these focus on having utilities like ESP/Incantation to having "DPS" potential on the side. Emila is a begginer's/quester's bestfriend. Soho can paralyze. Elisa for Orden. Etc.

For your DPS, I suggest Emilia, Anis, Berthe or Rosa. Hope it helps, Ciao~
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Whistleblower
    Additional notes:

BOTH Amy and Veronif doesn't heal/cure on spacebar so you don't have to worry about trying to buff while they are spamming cure/heal.
    BOTH Rosa and Cano can utilize Armonia artifacts as well.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    I;m guessing you saw my thing on MDPS so here to help again~

I'd get all ET users tbh just because I can rotate between them for rotation buffs (Depending on who is who on the list)

I'll keep it simple since you're mainly using them for ET, the other stuff is just bonus.
    (Disclaimer: This is just from an average player's point of view including personal preference/budget/laziness/overall utility)

Anis VS Berthe

- Anis is free and her stance will only cost around 600m-1b. (may change according to economy)
    - Anis has massive spacebar heal and increases more with better rosario (useful when using robe/coat chars in newer maps when doing daillies).
    - Anis has all her stance in 1 weapon, got resu in Placidez if you're even lazier to switch to First Aid.
    - Anis can increase chosen DPS stat through Kalma (3rd skill), especially good for stat scallign characters. (Ru,Canna,MSB)
    - Anis can buff/debuff with Bigtima (4th skill), only atk/move speed but can prove useful in certain situations. (Rank 7 Lifeless individual,etc.)
    - Anis's defensive Placidez buffs.

- Berthe's card alone is 1.5b - 2b (may change according to economy) but has built-in Surveys stance.
    - Berthe's combined defensive buffs from personal skill, Surveys buffs, and 2nd skill (canbuff/debuff when hit allies/enemies) is actually higher than Anis'.
    - Berthe doesn't have heal but can lifesteal due to her decent normal spacebar attack damage.
    - Berthe can utilize her decent attack/attack speed and equip Armonia artifacts (Scroll/Halidom,-15def/-15res) for better debuff options
    - Berthe can debuff def/res further with 2nd skill but is by chance (more chance with higher INT)
    - Berthe can speed up cooldown my a few seconds
    - Berthe has a niche different kind of Invulnerable skill.
    - Berthe has ET and Surveys on Rod but needs to remove it for res/First Aid
    - Berthe's personal/job skill is flexible between increasing your DPS or making you more tanky. Needs full life/with damage to trigger the one you want. (Tip: Use Principal first to trigger Purification:Penetration/ Directly use to trigger Purification:Protection)
    - Berthe doesn't have stat increase buff but has atk,etc. through personal/job skill.

Veronif & Amy

- Veronif's stance is mainly offensive but weak. (heavily outdated)
    - Veronif has 1 defensive buff, doesn't stack with 1 Anis' buff, decent, but takes lots of squad buff points.
    - Veronif's Alchemy can AOE heal and remove some debuffs but you have to activate manually every time.

- Amy's Buffs field and directs ones are some of the best in game due to variety and good numbers overall.
    - Amy synchronizes well with low accuracy characters.
    - Amy has Tactical Assistance ergo Refresh Mind.
    - Amy's/Cadet Amy's personal skill/job skill is basically just to lessen casting time/make her move faster/increase her survivability.

BOTH uses separate weapons for ET and their unique stance. (Amy is quite OP but I'm lazy to switch every time)
    BOTH can utilize Armonia artifacts for extra debuff but needs to be on their respective unique stances.
    BOTH are free except Cadet Amy but she's basically Amy.

Rosa

- Rosa is free / can be acquired in Character Box III . (Tedious quest but free)
    - Rosa has ET and Folklore on same weapon.
    - Rosa has Ranchera/Bolero, good for squad, offensive, situational with defensive (increases DR but reduces res).

Cano

- Cano is free.
    - Cano has ET and Storytelling on same weapon.
    - Cano's Mensa is predominantly for MDPS.
    - Cano is basically a weaker Rosa and mainly for MDPS.
    - Cano has Wall of Curan (-20% skill damage). Not the best but is worth mentioning.

Valeria/VV/Soho/STW/Scout/Emilia/ETS/Elisa/CadetElisa/CathSummoner/Viki
    - All of these focus on having utilities like ESP/Incantation to having "DPS" potential on the side. Emila is a begginer's/quester's bestfriend. Soho can paralyze. Elisa for Orden. Etc.

For your DPS, I suggest Emilia, Anis, Berthe or Rosa. Hope it helps, Ciao~
    This is the best answer i could ever get! Thank you so much for the time

Whistleblower
    To add...
    Valeria - Crazy in missions where you`re getting debuffed often. Basically gives you a short window of time where you can`t be debuffed, and lifts all debuffs. One of the best chars in solo-target healing (for tank or something like that.
    Elisa\Cadet Elisa - Best long-term debuff dispell. She can lift almost ANY debuff you can meet, aside from some scenario\boss specific ones. But while Valeria dispell debuffs with just one skill for a squad, Elisa needs to know which of her skill lifts that specific debuff. Plus her buffs also grants Divine Blessing, which is good on cast-DPS squads.
    Emilia\Sage -MOST flexible support ever. She can heal (not so much tho), she can silence and dispell bosses (Whole Cancellation in Darkness, Dispell Magic in pre-vet stance, specific for Evil Machina in CTB), she can debuff for both physics (Blood Curse) and mages (Petrific Decease or smth like that), she can ress, she can buff you against physic (Protection Field) or magic attacks. But... You`ll have to manage her weapons well(Staff, Rod, Rosario) to utilize her full potential. And most of her stat debuffs is random (mostly against bosses) so you can`t count it as a safe measure.

Viki:
    Tenderaiser FTW. Basically it`s no.2 silencer in the game (1st being WC from Emilia\Wizard\Mboma) It`s not as powerful as it was during like...Armonia times, but still a bunch of Vikis can wreck old content. Lucky Blood Curse from Emilia + Burn from Viki is -50% HP for the boss, not matter how much that 50% is. Tho it`s still random, don`t rely on that too much.

Little summary of posts above:

Most of ET users using by players mosly for ET only and for specific roles.

If you want to buff and go - get Anis, Rosa, ValeriaorElisa.
    Anis will make you tankier.
    Rosa will give you extra dmg.
    Valeria is only character in healer class. Single healing, group healing, mass ressurection, spacebar healing. For tanks only.
    Elisa - debuff remover and invis detecter. Has mass healing job skill. Nothing more.

Other ETers need some additional actions - rebuff every minute: Berthe and Amy.
    Berthe pretty good for pvp and has interesting job skill, but duration of buffs is short.
    Amy has one of the best set of buffs and debuffs (main thing it stack with everything), but duration of normal buff even shorter than Berthe's and her "traps" working only for 15 secs. If you want to take maximum from Amy, she should be your main char in whole trio.

Additional actions - swap weapon: Veronif, Vincient, Emilia, Viki, Amy.
    Veronif's main feature in my opinion - Achemy job skill. It has best instant healing effect, really huge AOE (that allow Veronif to cast it from safe place) and elemental debuffs remove effect (burn, shock, freeze, petrific and... mortal wounds). Her def buff also great for solo, but not for squad ;(
    Vincient is mass pvp ETer. Using mass distruction on battlefield. Also his job skill give liiiiiiitttllee atk buff.
    Emilia was imba. Now devs vanished her from new raids bc restrictions for using Whole Cancelation. Using ESP, Incantation and Darkness stances in additional to ET. Need to swap 3x weaps (Rod, Staff, Rosario).
    Viki's main problem - he need to choose 1 role. Viki cant use ET and Trancerobo in same time. If Viki want to use Trancerobo, he mostly need another ETer...
    Amy - ck info above, in additionaly to low duration of buffs, need to swap weapons ZzZzZ!

Melee ETers - Valeria Vendetta and Soho.
    VV - has good pvp potential. In solo pve if you want to use 2x range dps, can be used as tank... probably XD
    Soho - pvp. Arnis and Matrial Arts stances not for pve. Only thing - Lucky Strike from SD dagger.

Short summary? Really?
    " Satis Faction "