bok Gear progression on new players. Need helo

Gear progression on new players. Need helo

Hi all. As a new player on this game. What kind of gear progression you guys recommend? Do i really need to commit on sets? Or a broken piece good enough? I have an evil set atm. Thinking if making strata devil set mandatory to progress or skipping it possible? If yes,what set/gear shoul i aim for next? Thank you in advance

If you're solely committing on PvE (Raids/Missions), you don't have to commit on set at all. However a certain degree of accessories is still something you could pursue, in fact you can even participate in PvP (Clique Battle for example) with Evil set, I myself still use evil accessories for some certain characters.

What separates people with accessories set and people without is when you achieve all the pieces together tbh, and it only mattered for Strata Devil/Valeron Set. In fact, Strata Devil at this moment is pretty obsolete already. What makes accessories significant is the enhancement late-game wise, a guy with +0/6 sd set and a guy with +10 sd set sets a huge difference!

If you're opting for a budget, yet effective accessories/equipment progress here's what I think could help you:

Earrings: Do Rank 4 Missions for those Selectable Advanced Earrings for +10stat earring(STR/DEX/INT/SEN/AGI) or belt(HP)

Necklace/Belt: Just continue use Evil accessories for this category as an incomplete set, make sure you enchant the stats to 3-4 of your ideal STR/DEX/INT etc, you can farm for Evil accessories summon stone through low-mid tier rank missions(3-4? can't recall)

Gloves/Boots: If you're a going for PvE only, just go with Evil. If you're going for something better, try Rank 5/6 and get a Bristia Boots/Gloves every 2 months. Do take note these bristia accessories enhance via Expert Chips so its more pricey lel

Armor: If PvE only, a +7 GC with 3 Great Spodumene should suffice, events from time to time will provide you some GC summon stone, and DO NOT OPT FOR SD ARMOR UNLESS YOU HAVE FULL SET EFFECT. A +7 SD Armor without set is actually providing the same defense rating as a +7 Elite le Noir. If PvP, you can try proceeding into Santo de Blanc armors, there's a wide access among the market these days.

Weapon: PvE wise with the prowess of MS.Barrol/Fox-twins/Rubiana you should be able to cope with all the latest missions with +6 Armonia or +7 Strata Racials with 3x Great Spodumenes/Obsidian, unless you're prepping for PvP then only get +7 Armonia/Valeron weapons with 3x Dazzling Spodumenes.

TL;DR
    No, you don't have to commit on sets. Separated pieces is doable and what makes you better is the enhancement of those accessories.
    Skip Strata Devil. They're really obsolete to be even used in any fields now.
    Last edited by Doofus; 07-31-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doofus View Post
    If you're solely committing on PvE (Raids/Missions), you don't have to commit on set at all. However a certain degree of accessories is still something you could pursue, in fact you can even participate in PvP (Clique Battle for example) with Evil set, I myself still use evil accessories for some certain characters.

What separates people with accessories set and people without is when you achieve all the pieces together tbh, and it only mattered for Strata Devil/Valeron Set. In fact, Strata Devil at this moment is pretty obsolete already. What makes accessories significant is the enhancement late-game wise, a guy with +0/6 sd set and a guy with +10 sd set sets a huge difference!

If you're opting for a budget, yet effective accessories/equipment progress here's what I think could help you:

Earrings: Do Rank 4 Missions for those Selectable Advanced Earrings for +10stat earring(STR/DEX/INT/SEN/AGI) or belt(HP)

Necklace/Belt: Just continue use Evil accessories for this category as an incomplete set, make sure you enchant the stats to 3-4 of your ideal STR/DEX/INT etc, you can farm for Evil accessories summon stone through low-mid tier rank missions(3-4? can't recall)

Gloves/Boots: If you're a going for PvE only, just go with Evil. If you're going for something better, try Rank 5/6 and get a Bristia Boots/Gloves every 2 months. Do take note these bristia accessories enhance via Expert Chips so its more pricey lel

Armor: If PvE only, a +7 GC with 3 Great Spodumene should suffice, events from time to time will provide you some GC summon stone, and DO NOT OPT FOR SD ARMOR UNLESS YOU HAVE FULL SET EFFECT. A +7 SD Armor without set is actually providing the same defense rating as a +7 Elite le Noir. If PvP, you can try proceeding into Santo de Blanc armors, there's a wide access among the market these days.

Weapon: PvE wise with the prowess of MS.Barrol/Fox-twins/Rubiana you should be able to cope with all the latest missions with +6 Armonia or +7 Strata Racials with 3x Great Spodumenes/Obsidian, unless you're prepping for PvP then only get +7 Armonia/Valeron weapons with 3x Dazzling Spodumenes.

TL;DR
    No, you don't have to commit on sets. Separated pieces is doable and what makes you better is the enhancement of those accessories.
    Skip Strata Devil. They're really obsolete to be even used in any fields now.
    thank you for the info. as i am not that familiar with the armor and weapon names. whats a safe AR/DR value should i aim for if i want to start raiding/finish scenario quests?

Probably anything past Evil (34AR, 32DR+) equipments with +6 above enhancements should let you proceed all the way until the end of scenario quests. I'd recommend to land on Greek Chroma straight away for armor and gradually upgrade your weapon series from Strata to Armonia then to Valeron, your survivability matters more as you can eventually take down the boss with a weaker AR weapon, it just takes slightly longer (except some missions that have short time limit).

Quest generally have a safer level of AR/DR on the quest boss/mobs, as long as you have decent buffs (ET,Triumphs,Steroid etc) you wouldn't really be harmed that much.

DR: Elite le Noir (32DR Base), GC (33), SDB aka Armonia (34), Valeron/SD (35, however SD cannot enchant +3DR)
    AR: Divine/Evil (34AR), SD/Tyrant (35), Armonia/Vigilar/Vernier (36), Valeron/Royal (37)

Anything below the above DR/AR is pretty trash and shouldnt be used. Hope this helps
    I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Thank you for clearing this up.!