[GEEU] Patch and Maintenance Notice - (08:00~11:00 CEST, 6th of August 2019)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 6th of July 2019 tomorrow, GEEU Game Server will be down for the patch and maintenance like below.

- GEEU game server down: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CEST)

[Update Contents]

1. X-Trap engine will be updated. --cancelled.

[Event Contents]

1. 2019 August Lyndon Box Event will be started during 2 weeks !!

2. Quiritatio Buff Event finished --added.

Other Events will be followed next week and new 31.28.98 version translation almost finished !!

Thank you,
    Team EuroGameZ

Dear All,

X-Trap update has been delayed due to the issues. You don't need to update the files manually.

Thanks,
    Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Can you guys add different ways to get Dazz spods, they keep gettting more and more expensive to buy. lol
    now they at the 800m mark in market manager.
    Also did u guys messed around with token drop rate lol i saw that now im getting less tokens then before.
    Before use to get 300+ most of the time when i had 500%, now most i got was 290 and sometimes even get 150+s zzzz

Whistleblower
    ah never mind about the token part forgot we had the token even that gave 50% boost, but find different ways to add dazz spods zzzz

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    Can you guys add different ways to get Dazz spods, they keep gettting more and more expensive to buy. lol
    now they at the 800m mark in market manager.
    Also did u guys messed around with token drop rate lol i saw that now im getting less tokens then before.
    Before use to get 300+ most of the time when i had 500%, now most i got was 290 and sometimes even get 150+s zzzz
    They will add Dazz spods to lyndon box or feso box
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

Whistleblower
    Well lyndon box still has them but they rare asf lol. Feso shop option would be super nice .

Whistleblower
    The difference between getting dazz lumins between free and cash option is bad enough. It's just meant to be rare. There's a new event in korea which gives them if you abuse alts
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Whistleblower
    doubt that would solve the current issue, dazz spods need it for almost all weapons/armors for pvp/high end stuff. The problem will get even worse when they release the armonia distorted weapons, since dont see ppl expending alot to make a 38ar to just put great spods lol.

Whistleblower
    I feel like that's more of an endgame player or rich person problem. Most players I ask advice from just put obsidians or great spods/obsidians on non human racials, or they gradually improve rumins great then spod. I still think dazz rumins are meant to be super rare until they put 6 of each in 300th special lyndon reward. They should really just redesign this rumin system because nothing in game is worth breaking to collect so few dazzling ores, event high grade equips don't even drop ores when you break them.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy