bok [Balance change] August
    Wisdom Seeker

[Balance change] August

[ Combat Assault ]
    <Counter> Duration: 10 sec -> permanent
    <Heavy Stalker/Olivia>: Atk +30% -> +50%, Attack Speed -15% -> -0%, Attack speed limit +100% -> +0%, Penetration +0 -> +10, AR +0 -> +1
    <Acrobatic /Spy Olivia>: Cooldown 3 sec -> 5 sec, Atk +15% -> +50%, Move Speed/Limit +20% -> +0%, Casting time -20% -> -0%, Immunity+0 -> +10, DR +0 -> +1. Now can be reused to remove.

[ Savate ]
    <Disruption> Max HP +0 -> +5000
    <Fragarach> Counterattack increases [Passion of Sainquis] level by 2 -> by 10

[ Furious]
    <Swift move -> Lucky Dice>: Randomly apply [ Dice ] effect to Cruise when using skill
    Dice 1: [ Stun ] Duration 10 seconds
    Dice 2: Attack Damage taken -30% , cooldown -2 sec, ATK Rating +1
    Dice 3: Attack Damage +30% , Attack Speed +50% , Penetration +10, Immunity -10
    Dice 4: Movement Speed +60% , Maximum Movement Speed to 12
    Dice 5: Defense Rating +1, Immunity +10, Penetration -10
    Dice 6: Attack Rating +1, Defense Rating +1, Attack Damage taken -20% , Attack +30%, Attack Speed +50% ,Movement Speed +60%, Max Movement Speed to 12, Immunity +10, Penetration +10, Cooldown Time -2sec
    * The duration of dice 2-6 is all 60 seconds

<Skull Divider/Skull Fracture/Grind Accel/Bloody Rain>: Has 16%/20%/100% chance of dealing 1.5x damage -> 100% chance of dealing 0.5 to 7 times damage.

[Diable]
    <Will of Field Chef>: Atk -10% -> -0%
    <Friandise>: Deals 1.5 times damage while active <Will of Field Chef>

[ Puppet Master ]
    <New> < Nightmare >: Up to 25 enemy PCs within 10m, Debuff probability increases with SEN, Ignore resistance. [1 sec duration per level. Cant move. Casting time +50%.]
    <Doll>: AOE skill dmg taken -50%, single target skill dmg taken +100%.

[Eagle Claw]
    < Explosion Gloves > ATK +20% -> 50%, Monster dmg +0% -> 50%, Critical Damage +0% -> 25%

[Void]
    <Al Rosa> Cooldown 20 sec -> 60 sec, [Eye of the Abyss]: Need -> No need to hit enemy to apply, ATK +0% -> +50%, Duration 120 sec -> 160 sec.
    <Abyss Temptation> Increases the level of [Devil Essence] when use skills on [Soul Stealer] targets -> Increases the level of [Devil Essence] when use skills and apply [Soul Stealer]
    <Devil Essence>: ATK +5% -> +0% per level

[Folclore]
    < Cancion >: Squad -> Self buff, 15 sec -> 2 sec per level, Basic attack increases buff level (Up to 100)
    <Climax> Apply [Enthusiasm] to squad characters in proportion to the < Cancion > buff level. [Enthusiasm]: Duration 10 sec -> 30 sec, Increases skill damage by 1% per level.

Last edited by egado; 08-27-2019 at 11:03 AM.
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

Whistleblower
    OMG O.o
    Thanks for Cadet Romina stance detail.

BTW, THAT NAVAS & ROSA BUFF!!!!

Hmm, they want to make pve Loretta. Actually, it has some sence.

And Cath SEN for PvP... LOL
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Wreck of the sky way - will be added to monitor the stars' mission .

- ' [El Cielo y tierra La]....

New Orden-like raid. OMG. Probably with child Charlotte (As it seems like she`s gonna abadon her powers, or gotta get it taken away by "God") as main boss. Or Orden again (with Charlotte sacrificing herself to defeat him)...

Whistleblower
    am i the only one not seeing the patch notes? i can just see the new char lol

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Savoir View Post
    am i the only one not seeing the patch notes? i can just see the new char lol
    There is no actual number or the detail about these stance yet.
    So Egado will update his thread when Dev update this info to test server.

Yay, Navas is easier to use now :X

Whistleblower
    Friede just felt good offensive alternative to Rosa+Rio...and now Rosa is OP again. MSB\Canna + Rosa is...

I really wanted to tell that before i saw August balance changes, but...IMO, ET should just go. Now it`s simply binding newbies and casual players (hardcore players can always use Princi liquor and m\s\mag ampules) to ET buffer, while IMC is trying to spread ET replacements.
    IMO, removing ET as a stance (and m\s\mag ampules, leaving the Princi pots) and moving some of support char`s power into their unique stances is a way to go.
    ET was introduced many years ago, and wasn`t changed at all. It`s idea is simple,yeah. Simply boost everything to the max. During the time ET was announced, there wasn`t that much dedicated support chars, and overall mechanics was way much more simple. But when they released Arbitrator- everyone went mad due to no ET stance for her. Right now "No ET support char" can only rely on useful squad buffs. And when intergrating new support char- IMC have to balance it around stats with Princi and ET buffs applied.

Whistleblower
    They should had never added ET buffs to cash shop potion buff imo that killed alot of stuff for the game. From pvp and pve.
    They should make a stance like in japan server lol and added to all et buffers

Whistleblower
    Itsyous, Got a point about ET.
    Especially, after they released new char.
    but for me ET char is still important for like low-mid mission / daily / Rank mission.
    cuz I can’t afford to use magic/shooting every time.