bok About the plan for nerfing Rhino and Diablo pets - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whistleblower
    I agree with the compensation plan.
    Either no nerf, or if you really do need to nerf them then compensations are a must.

Whistleblower
    they are pretty overpower pets and do need to be nerf, however what would happen when korean server release AR/DR pets too will we get compensation our would the pets be return to original stats. Cause if u nerf and then korea release AR/dr pet would be very wrong on your part lol.

Whistleblower
    I`m 100% fine with Diablo and Rhino nerf (mainly because right now those pets are purely overshadow any other pets in endgame content. Basically any other pets making no sense at all if you have Divino+Diablo+Rhino+KoG. Plus i`m always ready to bet for any OP element` nerf. The less OP stuff is in the game - the healthier it is...if you can call a game with Canna and MSB "Healthy". And since all the content from KGE is developed with Korean pets\stats\buffs\damage in mind- it`s always more interesting to have a balance closer to what Devs it trying to create.
    But... You`ve chosen VERY BAD TIMING.
    1)Right now community is overheated with upcoming MSB nerf.
    2) Basically nerfing the main DBless pet right after the Charlotte LB... I dunno, but DBless is basically a must for Charlotte`s flying stance. Especially for ppl who have 2-3 Charlottes, as you can get 2 pcs of her personal artifact, so using Selene is... questionable.
    3)If you`re gonna apply it right on next MT- i really suggest you to stop for a moment and think. While i`m overall agree with such nerf, you simply can`t affor to do it right now and right there. Give your players a small (at least 2 weeks) window and a chance to get modern pets to replace Diablo and Rhino. Like... put ***ong pet boxes into some event`s rewards, i dunno. Cause right now such nerf will look a simple cash grab move. Like "We`re nerfing pets, to force players go buy Letizia more". Many players (me included) skipped ***ong series simply because we already have Diablo, and while ***ong pets can be stronger in some kind of situations, overall Diablo and Rhino is still superior to ***ongs. I don`t mind cause i bought it with vis, but... Many players put some cash simply to buy Diablo\Rhino.

I don`t really think that IMC will release a AR+DR pet anytime soon... in a couple of years, at least. Probably more pets with "compensated" stats, like +5 a, -5 b. But...That doesn`t change the fact that this situation should be CAREFULLY solved.

I'm strongly against such a massive nerf. While Rhino will be somewhat remaining an okay to use pet for tanks, Diablo will be rendered from top to trash tier, cuz what does it have if the AR/DR is cut?
    - 5% Monster atk. Theres 14 (!!!) other pets that have higher %s than this, Diablo was never good at atk.
    - 5 Def. Even if just comparing to a lousy Red Tiger, Diablo would lose here, cuz Tiger adds 10 monster atk and Def already. 5 are nothing at all.
    - 10% damage reduce. This is probably the only stat that will keep Diablo from falling off entirely.
    - 5 Pen. The 14 others that were at monster attack already have the same or higher stats. Not good. Mediocre at best.
    - 5 Immu. Using Blue Ball, or Red or Yellow Tiger will make you more happy when thats the target. Rhino excluded anyway cuz tank.
    - 5 Crit. Nice, but uh... others are simply doing... way better or at least tie. Tigers again.
    - 10% Move Speed. Was that even a thing? Get Principal and you usually cap it anyway.
    - lv 12 Divine Blessing. Get a decent ETer that covers it. Topic done. Nice to have but not a necessity.

In other words: by snipping away Diablo's essential buff attributes, you place it into the same tier as Red and Yellow Tiger. Many, many, many players paid for the AR/DR that you are taking away now.
    The buffs werent ever a topic that made you OPed, cuz 1 of each isnt going to make SUCH a big difference.

What I'm rather smelling in here is another way to make extra money by releasing new pets in the future to milk players even more. Please dont do that. Youre supposed to be above it.

I'm strongly against such a massive nerf. While Rhino will be somewhat remaining an okay to use pet for tanks, Diablo will be rendered from top to trash tier, cuz what does it have if the AR/DR is cut?
    - 5% Monster atk. Theres 14 (!!!) other pets that have higher %s than this, Diablo was never good at atk.
    - 5 Def. Even if just comparing to a lousy Red Tiger, Diablo would lose here, cuz Tiger adds 10 monster atk and Def already. 5 are nothing at all.
    - 10% damage reduce. This is probably the only stat that will keep Diablo from falling off entirely.
    - 5 Pen. The 14 others that were at monster attack already have the same or higher stats. Not good. Mediocre at best.
    - 5 Immu. Using Blue Ball, or Red or Yellow Tiger will make you more happy when thats the target. Rhino excluded anyway cuz tank.
    - 5 Crit. Nice, but uh... others are simply doing... way better or at least tie. Tigers again.
    - 10% Move Speed. Was that even a thing? Get Principal and you usually cap it anyway.
    - lv 12 Divine Blessing. Get a decent ETer that covers it. Topic done. Nice to have but not a necessity.

In other words: by snipping away Diablo's essential buff attributes, you place it into the same tier as Red and Yellow Tiger. Many, many, many players paid for the AR/DR that you are taking away now.
    The buffs werent ever a topic that made you OPed, cuz 1 of each isnt going to make SUCH a big difference.

What I'm rather smelling in here is another way to make extra money by releasing new pets in the future to milk players even more. Please dont do that. Youre supposed to be above it.

Whistleblower
    on another note pliz do something about adding dazz spods to the damm market lol either put then on cashshop,leti/feso shop/ our what ever u want they already 1b+, instead of looking for ways to nerf stuff zzzzzz

Dear All,

We will gather more opinions about this issue and will delay the change.
    If it's only for the money, EuroGameZ can forget about the sales and can let it be.
    But it's related with the other pet abilities and other new pet's abilities and we are considering the oped pet nerf.

Thanks,
    Team EuroGameZ

Dear GEEU i understand that the pet are Powerfull, i only have diablo pet if you take away the ar/dr buff plz consider adding more Crit rate /monster dmg to them It should be at least as good as the dragon pets after the nerfe. thx you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All GEEU Fans,

We are planning to nerf both pets because of the balancing issue.
    Those pets are giving AR or DR and causing unbalanced situation in our server.
    They are designed for other server and has been sold long time ago by mistakes.

We hope people can understand the situation and we will provide more new pets in our server soon.

Thanks advanced,
    Team EuroGameZ
    compensation + interest is great idea.

GM, tell us why on earth must we suffer?
    Let server be for your actions drag it under.
    I'm growing tired of the BS you feed us...
    How can we carry on when you do what's not needed?

Otherwise, basically everything I wanted to say has already been pointed out. I've zero idea who's in charge now, but this someone is good at correcting "mistakes". One of the first "mistakes" to be corrected was the presence of GMs in the actual game where they could directly communicate with the players and get feedback, run stuff like queries, mini-events and generally make the server feel more alive and hospitable. Now the changes that are not part of the original game patches, but instead are aimed at a cheap cash-grab... guess the final "mistake" that person corrects will be the server's very existence. :-P
    So yeah, I do understand the situation, perhaps even better than you'd like. :-D