bok About the plan for nerfing Rhino and Diablo pets
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About the plan for nerfing Rhino and Diablo pets

Dear All GEEU Fans,

We are planning to nerf both pets because of the balancing issue.
    Those pets are giving AR or DR and causing unbalanced situation in our server.
    They are designed for other server and has been sold long time ago by mistakes.

We hope people can understand the situation and we will provide more new pets in our server soon.

Thanks advanced,
    Team EuroGameZ

Wisdom Seeker
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

I understand that the nerf is needed as these pets were meant for Japan's server.
    However, please also understand us that these pets are in the cash shop for sale since a long time ago. This means that most of us have already spent EGC in buying these pets.

As such, I would like to ask for a compensation. Since Diablo and Rhino will definitely have their attack / defence ratings taken away, these two pets will be unuseful anymore.

Either a pet selector is sent to each family who owns each of these pets, or let us send a ticket to request for a pet of our choice.
    Once again please note that these pets are not cheap (Diablo is 1699 egc now, and Rhino if I remembered correctly is 2k+ egc).

Thank you.
    Enigmatic Family.

seeking for more money? so dumbass your server , just making nonsense excuse

Selling in Item Shop, Lucky Letizia for 3 years+ and now saying it's a mistake? Gee golly papa IMC wanna make more money don't they.

Whistleblower
    I agree with the compensation. I specifically spent EGC on Elephant and Diablo pets in the past because of their unique abilities. Elephant for having to stack to other pets before while Diablo solely gives AR. Elephant stacking to other pets seems like an oversight from IMC's part but releasing Diablo on this server is this server's mistake. Even if they "buff" up the effects of Diablo, I doubt It will be better than the newer pets rendering it unusable for the older players like what happened to Elephant after the "fix".
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Also loyal spenders would already have all available pets in game from previous Lyndon Boxes / Lucky Leti, so its only natural that we are able to request the newer pets (i.e Toy Llyod from Romina's Lyndon Box).
    Enigmatic Family.

So, for many years, Diablo and Rhino had no effect on the balance and even sold each year "by mistake" under the label "only through cache" (it was impossible to sell on the market or transfer to another player).
    And now, when IMC releases a personal pet (which differ mainly in model) for each new cash character, balance issues suddenly appeared. Curious.
    Last edited by Xelaine; 08-25-2019 at 08:32 AM.
    " Satis Faction "

Do you care about balancing the server issues or financial statements issue? LOL.
    You guys have been selling these 'imbalanced pets' for 3+ years and calling it a mistake, nerfing it and tells us to suck it up and hope to understand the situation? Providing more new pets to get more income amirite?

We have players that just bought those pets/people that have been using those pets primarily and now just nerfing it AFTER these pets being unavailable anymore (especially with Bible pet during Charlotte LB) and an upcoming Toy Lloyd pet for Cadet Romina LB, could you be even more obvious LMAO. At least come up with a compensation to refund via EGC and setup a sales for a selected type of pets for a week (Barong/Talong/Horong/Woong) and let the players obtain a replacement, or let the loyal customers gain a refund for future expenses???

I get that this is a dying game with declining playerbase but going out of the way to nerf these directly and setting up new pet boxes, come on.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All GEEU Fans,

We are planning to nerf both pets because of the balancing issue.
    Those pets are giving AR or DR and causing unbalanced situation in our server.
    They are designed for other server and has been sold long time ago by mistakes.

We hope people can understand the situation and we will provide more new pets in our server soon.

Thanks advanced,
    Team EuroGameZ
    Sorry but thats bull****.

t3fun also using those pets and thats a NA server and not a japan one. u shouldnt do that and if u do it give compensation.

alot of people bought them for the ar dr. so u will have to repay ALOT of people.