bok Karin Sedatives for Elite Bristia weapons

Karin Sedatives for Elite Bristia weapons

Would be nice if we had these.

would be more nice if they put all of karin sedatives at cash shop

Whistleblower
    Hell no.
    Karin sedatives is toxic if you have a lot of it. If you have a limited amount- it`s still toxic, but bearable.
    Basically if you add KS into cash shop- the game become pointless for F2P players. You can get almost all chars from LFGB,
    pre-top tier armors&weaps from it too(Royal ~= Santo, 37 AR weaps is basically equal to Valeron until you`re able to get Vale armor and accs), enchant it with 100% chance, effectively killing the market price of all chips as you need 150 times less chips to do so, socket tranqs is infinite from CShop, etc). Basically only limited options in terms of power is Valeron Blessings (available from CS, but limited to x100 draws in LFGB, rare drop from LB.), dazzling lumins (rare loot from LB), and top tier recipes (now exclude Santo as it`s often an fixed LB reward), plus ~6 last LB chars (until they`re released in LFGB, and after their LB is finished).
    So no, adding KS shouldn`t be in CS as always available option. Only as EXTREMELY rare rewards, and small amount (~10) as char packages (tbh, equip in char packs is toxic by itself, but... At least a bit more fair then lootboxes).

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    Hell no.
    Karin sedatives is toxic if you have a lot of it. If you have a limited amount- it`s still toxic, but bearable.
    Basically if you add KS into cash shop- the game become pointless for F2P players. You can get almost all chars from LFGB,
    pre-top tier armors&weaps from it too(Royal ~= Santo, 37 AR weaps is basically equal to Valeron until you`re able to get Vale armor and accs), enchant it with 100% chance, effectively killing the market price of all chips as you need 150 times less chips to do so, socket tranqs is infinite from CShop, etc). Basically only limited options in terms of power is Valeron Blessings (available from CS, but limited to x100 draws in LFGB, rare drop from LB.), dazzling lumins (rare loot from LB), and top tier recipes (now exclude Santo as it`s often an fixed LB reward), plus ~6 last LB chars (until they`re released in LFGB, and after their LB is finished).
    So no, adding KS shouldn`t be in CS as always available option. Only as EXTREMELY rare rewards, and small amount (~10) as char packages (tbh, equip in char packs is toxic by itself, but... At least a bit more fair then lootboxes).
    The game is still too grinding, we are really need it.
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

Seems like IMC is considering adding Karin Sedatives to Elite Bristia weapons, along with a possible rework on acquiring Elite Bristia gears and its set effects, given it was the top 5 suggestions made by someone on kGE's suggestions board. Nothing solid, but they are considering it.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by MirabilisObscura View Post
    Seems like IMC is considering adding Karin Sedatives to Elite Bristia weapons, along with a possible rework on acquiring Elite Bristia gears and its set effects, given it was the top 5 suggestions made by someone on kGE's suggestions board. Nothing solid, but they are considering it.
    I wish it will not be as with Sympho1 or Altria-1. A lot of things was promised, half really done.
    Runewords, pets rework (with leveling!),monthly recruit questline releases (last was Selene)...
    Right now so much stuff announced that it`s really makes me wonder if IMC can really handle it, as often they`re lazy...
    I would love Runeword system to replace medal slot, tbh.
    But it was announced with A-1 as separate system, then delay,delay,delay...

Right now IMC promises\promised...
    Sedecram rework (no mobs, Vesps only, "open dungeon" whatever it means)
    Squad UI overhaul (promised like almost a year ago, iirc).
    More hard modes (CT&CTB,etc)
    KEC for Elite Bristia
    Mission rewards overhaul...
    Last edited by itsyous; 10-14-2019 at 10:34 PM.