Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[GEEU] Patch and Maintenance Notice - (08:00~11:00 CEST, 3rd of September 2019)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 3rd of September 2019 tomorrow, GEEU Game Server will be down for the patch and maintenance like below.

- GEEU game server down: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CEST)

[Update Contents]

1. Low Spec Effect Output error will be fixed.

2. Small bugs related Cadet Romina after launching in Korea will be adjusted.

[Update Contents]

1. 2019 September Lyndon Box Event will be started during 2 weeks! (Cadet Romina)

2. Chalrotte's Itinerary Event will be started during 3 weeks!

3. Super Cool Event will be finished.

4. Chalrotte's Episode Event will be finished.

*** The finished Event name and items will be erased next week. There was some miscommunication and sorry about the situation. The Events has been finished completely and there will be no problem on playing.

New big update is in the process of intensive testing and we think end of this month, it will be updated.

We are planning to adjust the nerfing of Rhino and Diablo next week and hope people to understand the situation. People can suggest the compensation here and we will strongly consider that.

Thank you,
    Team EuroGameZ

compensation should be free new pet for everyone have diablo or rhino ?

compensation is new pet ya gm

Whistleblower
    a pet of choice would be nice for ppl that dont have, but what about the ppl that already have all pets?

A in game item that allow us to sent a ticket requesting for any pet including those in the future that is going released. make sure that pet given is EVENT to prevent trading from alts. the people getting the compensation should be only those who have the said pets before the nerf plan was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureRainz View Post
    A in game item that allow us to sent a ticket requesting for any pet including those in the future that is going released. make sure that pet given is EVENT to prevent trading from alts. the people getting the compensation should be only those who have the said pets before the nerf plan was announced.
    This. Though it'd be great enough to select from one of the 4 oong pets(Woong,Horong,Barong,Talong).
    I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Whistleblower
    I am okay even if it's just half of the original egc(1699) I spent on those pets or the ticket idea but limited to pets that are already released. Future pets (I assume), even the old ~ong variants were never placed in the item shop, it would be weird if they were suddenly given away equivalent to the number of diablo pets in the server.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Whistleblower
    just add a pet summon stone for it

Add a pet Summon Stone with all the pets inside.

Whistleblower
    For those who have all the pets already add a char summon stone with all the chars (yes including Canna and MSB) as a nice gesture to the old players for over 5 years!