Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i have all pets too.. so i don't think so if sommun pet stone is a good idea. if sommun stone is the only best thing todo. atleast make pets tradable so we can sell it for vis.

Please just refund players who have

- both Diablo and Rhino with 4,100 EGC

- Diablo alone with 1699 EGC

Dev should just run a query - search all accounts with purchase transactions of the said pets via Cash/Web shop and give those accounts a FULL refund, and while they're at it, also include a refund of the ELEPHANT pet. WE ALL WASTED 1499 EGC there too.

As for players who attained or got those pets thru vis - I suggest giving them a pet summon stone.

Whistleblower
    pet summon stone is a waste imo what we gonna do with it if we already have all pets lol, create 2 of the same pets?
    better to just give us egc or lyndon boxes for the nerf instead of something i cant use that i would just put in leonardo.

totally agree. double the EGC pet price to be fair.

Whistleblower
    Y'all overreaching with the compensation. I agree with the Lyndon boxes or part of the egc people spent since it is already in depreciation value. Lyndon boxes would less likely crash current market.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

i paid egc(1699) for the diablo ar/dr buff. the compensation should be refund or a pet of choice

Dear All,

The finished Event name and items will be erased next week. There was some miscommunication and sorry about the situation.
    The Events are finished completely and there will be no problem on that.

Thanks,
    Team EuroGameZ

Angry Slow update

Can you pls reduce the size of the patch? With my internet I will be downloading the update for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All,

The finished Event name and items will be erased next week. There was some miscommunication and sorry about the situation.
    The Events are finished completely and there will be no problem on that.

Thanks,
    Team EuroGameZ
    And why didn't we have the 'Ornella