Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whistleblower
    I suggest you complete ustiur farm achievements and alliance war ones for the most accessible, fastest, and highest output. You have 3 weeks to get the remaining points and even if you get the journal last minute, It doesn't get deleted when event ends as it has a 60 day timer.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    I suggest you complete ustiur farm achievements and alliance war ones for the most accessible, fastest, and highest output. You have 3 weeks to get the remaining points and even if you get the journal last minute, It doesn't get deleted when event ends as it has a 60 day timer.
    This is so unreal than removing event condition
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

Well maybe instead of being harsh to the guy/being demandful to change the set of rules for the event, it'd be better to suggest some alternatives route to reach the requirements ._.

The fastest way possible is to borrow a doable-set of gears and clear infinito challenge I suppose, From Round 1 to 40 you'd get 1000 achievement points and it's not that difficult to get to Round 40 I suppose.

And yeah, as @Hildy said, doing the Ustiur/CB achievements should be possible to gain the achievement points (such as fishing/planting/killing rabbits in farm, or dying and ressing people in clique battle), if you wanna know the details do check out Hildy's blog @Viva-Vespanola's Prestigio Mundial for the comprehensive set of possible achievements to attain, there should be a few that can be done within a week.

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Doofus View Post
    Well maybe instead of being harsh to the guy/being demandful to change the set of rules for the event, it'd be better to suggest some alternatives route to reach the requirements ._.

The fastest way possible is to borrow a doable-set of gears and clear infinito challenge I suppose, From Round 1 to 40 you'd get 1000 achievement points and it's not that difficult to get to Round 40 I suppose.

And yeah, as @Hildy said, doing the Ustiur/CB achievements should be possible to gain the achievement points (such as fishing/planting/killing rabbits in farm, or dying and ressing people in clique battle), if you wanna know the details do check out Hildy's blog @Viva-Vespanola's Prestigio Mundial for the comprehensive set of possible achievements to attain, there should be a few that can be done within a week.
    This is so unreal, wont help.
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<