bok [Reanudacion] The fate of distorted armonia
    Wisdom Seeker

[Reanudacion] The fate of distorted armonia

Im glad about the happy, i mean shjtty ending that make no sense at all Maybe the mission is bug ??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lbkQAKAi_E
    A.jpg
    Last edited by egado; 10-20-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

World-Explorer
    what raid update incoming? xd

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by vanieredorb View Post
    what raid update incoming? xd
    +New accessories series + infinito token to enhance/enchant this things only.
    +Faction mission now gives mission points instead. And mission points shop added.
    +New rank missions. Need more AP but better reward
    +Better reward for extra mission
    +Hard mode [Tigres Camp], [Clock Tower Ground], [Clock Tower Underground],
    FAQS:

Whistleblower
    IMO- they should`ve gone the way WoW and PoE did.
    Instead of introducing hard modes every few updates, introduce random modifiers for the current missions, to make it way more re-playable.
    I dropped GE because it became a hella repeatative. It`s basically made to be left and returned to. Otherwice you`re thrown into doing the same thing 2-10 hrs every day. In the same order (cause it`s optimal), with a very few surprises to meet (only higher rank missions can rarely debuff you with something scary, like Dorol with hir Armor Crasher. And random encounters in Cast and BH).
    And basically only thing about Hard Modes done right is that they remind ppl about old missions that became non-meta due to power racing.

PoE\WoW have done a random "missions" modifiers, which made it hella more interesting. Like.. Imagine entering each floor of CT with meeting different random debuffs\boss buffs\ random events. Like on F4 everyone is WCed every minute. On F5 everyone is debuffed with Mortal Wound. F6`s boss is doing 3k Holy Damage with every attack. Etc. And the more your squad runs this missions -the more different effects can activate (Later you can be debuffed with Lucky strike, boss can get a short version of Monsterous buff, etc), and the more can activate in the same time. And rewards is rising slowly (maybe with reward multiplyer, not quality improvement).

Basically GE have ALL needed mechanics. Random encounters -Infinito. Raising level- "Cursed NPC" Viron mission. Etc.
    But devs is basically abadoned it. Really NEW missions is too rare to bring interest. Hard modes... Maybe i`ll visit Hard Bible a couple of times to see ppl finally running it RIGHT. As normal bible made ppl forget about all the mechanics it have, ppl prefer to ignore everything and zerg rush.

World-Explorer
    yea now i running bible hard / twisted bible ...... but still want to run heimdal but still trash drop hope they will fix the drop
    doing also some world boss bad is kinda unlucky mostly of world boss drop only sd / eln`s fix xd valeron etc is too rare also the rare accesories ....... now thinking arma weapon if i get 10k black ore and + recipe then +5-6 boom then kinda lazy to run again n get 10k ore again LOL

Wisdom Seeker
    I got a simple question: Did navas die in twisted story ?

Wisdom Seeker
    Pump .
    FAQS:

The image is So small... Where can i find one with good resolution?

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Aregemoth View Post
    The image is So small... Where can i find one with good resolution?
    Open in new tab.
    FAQS: