Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Well the compensation is ok. Sadly I already have bible pet and bought both rhino diablo with vis. what am I gonna do with 3 bible pets. Maybe also include cash option but only half of each pet for ppl that bought with vis.

Why did yall gotta take out Divine Bless lv12 from Diablo? I thought only the AR/DR was gonna be removed.

World-Explorer

So
    Bible for PvE
    Talong for Tanker
    Barong, Horong, Woong for PvP

CAN i trade Diablo and Rihno to 5 pets above? lol, or only bible be compensated and i need buy more 4 pets. Just pay more ~.~
    ~ Satis Faction ~

World-Explorer
    Bible pet: ATK+8%, PEN+10, IMM+10, ATK to monster+25%, every damage -5%, DEF+10, max HP +10,000

Talong pet: DEF+20, IMM+10, max HP+20,000, every damage -5%, auto heal: 3,000

Barong pet: Shooting ATK+10%, atk SPD+10%, Physical PEN+10, Ignoring DEF 1%, ATK to monster+15%, magic damage -7%, auto heal: 3,000

Woong pet: Melee ATK+10%, atk SPD+10%, PEN+10, ATK to monster+15%, Critical dame +10%, Shoot damage -7%, auto heal: 3,000

Horong pet: Magic ATK+10%, atk SPD+10%, PEN+10, ATK to monster+15%, Casting time -10%, Melee damage -7%, auto heal: 3,000
    ~ Satis Faction ~

Pioneer
    Why hasn't anyone been compensated for the elephant? It was worth more than Diablo and Rhino. Compensation then must be either for everything or not. Strange decision...

Dear All,

If the owner trades the pets before 17th of September, the pet will not be given, so be careful on the possession till 17th of September.

Divine Bless buff was the main problem on the balancing among the pets.

Elephant pet also problem? Please explain if it is.

Thanks,
    Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All,

If the owner trades the pets before 17th of September, the pet will not be given, so be careful on the possession till 17th of September.

Divine Bless buff was the main problem on the balancing among the pets.

Elephant pet also problem? Please explain if it is.

Thanks,
    Team EuroGameZ
    2. 1 week of Boosting Event will be started !!

I dont see any extra exp on going?

Pioneer
    People bought elephant because it gave a buff for 10 minutes and combined with the buff other Pets. But he remade it and buff stopped combined with the buff other Pets. It turned out that the most expensive pet began to give the weakest buff. No compensation then not was, and now why the for Diablo and Rhino they there is. Unpleasant situation... .

Sorry for my english >:-)

Whistleblower
    Elephant pet - old issue.

Its buff could stack with other pets' buff, thats WHY GEEU decided to put it on market, you could buy with EGC or in game with vis.
    THEN, GEEU said "sorry it was a BUG, we had to nerf the elephant pet".
    So in conclusion GEEU put this intentinally bugged pet in the store and then nerfed the pet, so the players paid for the elephant for nothing.

It didn't make much echo as its buffs were subsidiary, many players complained and later chose to s'ck it. This time Diablo and Rhino faced major nerfs.

Dear All,

Boosting Event is not properly working at the moment and it needs server restarting...
    We will restart the server tomorrow morning in very short time and will make the boosting event working. 1 day will be more extended.

We will check the elephant pet situation again.

Thanks,
    Team EuroGameZ