bok Nerfed Scar map - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Nerfed Scar map

  1. #21
    Whistleblower Draguta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    263
    50m you say but i try to joke whit 500m

  2. #22
    Pioneer malfoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    saint - petersburg
    Posts
    21
    ah, u selling just items to item dealer. When there was an events when all farmed in ancient en celar i didn't notice that i had a lot of vis from selling trash, it was ~15m from 1 sell.
    Is it worth it to make SD set if i use valeron and armonia weapons? SD have no DR bonus, but santo de blanc too expensive for me now.

  3. #23
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by malfoy View Post
    ah, u selling just items to item dealer. When there was an events when all farmed in ancient en celar i didn't notice that i had a lot of vis from selling trash, it was ~15m from 1 sell.
    Is it worth it to make SD set if i use valeron and armonia weapons? SD have no DR bonus, but santo de blanc too expensive for me now.
    15m is too low, probably you should clean your inventory to Leo, normal is 23-27m (from ~260 slots, inc artifact pcs from Truman).
    I would still prefer going for SDB. It`s simply better in all approaches. 34+3= 37 D.R. against 35 on Strata (Blessing covers possible IMM chip), Armo weap is better then Strata due to blessings, and no need to lose +10 stat earring, as you can simply leave Armonia set unfinished (+2 pen hardly worth 5 stat points). Dunno current prices overall. And...if you`re going for the strata set (inc. Accessoires) - it`s gotta hurt your vis anyway, so why not to pay some extra and get a better option?

  4. #24
    Pioneer malfoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    saint - petersburg
    Posts
    21
    that will be really hard to clean my full leo and full bag xD

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    In the same time we haven`t got any recruit characters since Ru. Altria-3, D.Armonia 1-3 => nope. IMC is too greedy to let you have a character for free.
    charlotte is recruitable in altria ep4

  6. #26
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by jznightmare View Post
    charlotte is recruitable in altria ep4
    Yah, that was oblivious from the fact that her stance book is separated in LB, as otherwise card would be more rare then book.
    But...
    Charlotte as a character is simply a promo for Lama stance.
    Stance is still LB exclusive,iirc. Her melee stance is inferior. Basically even if you can recruit her, she`s useless without Lama stance. Like Leona without RS. The difference is that CNL was separate char with stance included, and RS was available from Pharrel. So you can still use Leona without care about LB,LFGB ,etc.
    Overall it looks like IMC simply wanted to kill two birds with one stone- make a good move towards F2P players ("Hey, we released a new character, recruitable by quest!", and still milk whales for the money ("Hey, if you use Charlotte- buy LB and get Lama stance for her!".

  7. #27
    Wisdom Seeker
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    Yah, that was oblivious from the fact that her stance book is separated in LB, as otherwise card would be more rare then book.
    But...
    Charlotte as a character is simply a promo for Lama stance.
    Stance is still LB exclusive,iirc. Her melee stance is inferior. Basically even if you can recruit her, she`s useless without Lama stance. Like Leona without RS. The difference is that CNL was separate char with stance included, and RS was available from Pharrel. So you can still use Leona without care about LB,LFGB ,etc.
    Overall it looks like IMC simply wanted to kill two birds with one stone- make a good move towards F2P players ("Hey, we released a new character, recruitable by quest!", and still milk whales for the money ("Hey, if you use Charlotte- buy LB and get Lama stance for her!".
    I still prefer Charlotte style than having 2 version of 1 characters (sakura, panfilo, etc).
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

    >Click here to see answer<

  8. #28
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    I still prefer Charlotte style than having 2 version of 1 characters (sakura, panfilo, etc).
    Charlotte way is better then dual cash-only releases ( Miha-Miho, Sakuras, Canna-Ornella, etc), but quest-cash pairs with different playstyles and similar powelevels was way better. Best pair in that terms was Ruby- Eileen, even tho devs overpowered Ruby in unfair way ( dev notes mentioned that her channeling skill shouldnt "crit" on marked enemies, but it did, without mentioning it in the game texts. After ~half a year, it was simply added into game text.), but they was ~equally powerful with an opposite approaches - squishy burst caster vs tanky spacebar DPS. It was more interesting then, for example , Judith/ Emp.Judith, where the difference was simply in stats ( A.R instead of D.R, etc).
    The most clown fiesta was LMR.
    There we have an extra- rare versions of cash character based on...another cash character.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    192
    This game is dead anyway, playbase is super low and 0,000 new players
    Server can't even handle the current player base plus all the new alts I see afking in low level areas, like that guy 24/7 farming in center of Lava Plateau making it hard to get comodo leathers lol. GM surveillance is almost non-existent as well. Back then we get GMs randomly doing in game events like hide and seek, which I don't join cause I find it annoying but still nice to see some community involvement. Now, they just log in every after maintenance to check for bugs and then silence. Even if I think EUG racks up most of their income from GE, comparing the views in forums get for GEEU related posts and other games they try and try to rerelease, they don't really pay attention to this game as much.

    I don't mind the repetitiveness because at some point people will filter out which raids yields more profit without consuming much time. Other team raids die because they don't really offer much compared to solo ones. Like Castilla Mines to TOC Hard for example, it drops the usual chips but not even in multitudes of 10 above. Just same old same old 2/3/4/5 pcs. Considering the time to organize a squad, looking for a tank is hard enough, you'll get a squad with 3 mains and 7-9 alt accounts leeching pretending to be new to the server. There are no unique drops, they removed crafted AR33, it's useless but I find it interesting to see in roulettes. The alternative on the other hand, solo R7 drops chips and solarions <both easy to sell> and tokens you can spend on crafted Valeron. I already made a full set of +6 pistols for my collection MSB all event just from that. Same goes for raids with special mechanics, it's extra hard to finish, takes so much time, needs squad with roles, but the rewards are not that special. Even montoro and talos raids are hard enough to organize for. Only Orden or maybe the new ones are worth squading up for. These developers really need to step their game up.

  10. #30
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    Server can't even handle the current player base plus all the new alts I see afking in low level areas, like that guy 24/7 farming in center of Lava Plateau making it hard to get comodo leathers lol. GM surveillance is almost non-existent as well. Back then we get GMs randomly doing in game events like hide and seek, which I don't join cause I find it annoying but still nice to see some community involvement. Now, they just log in every after maintenance to check for bugs and then silence. Even if I think EUG racks up most of their income from GE, comparing the views in forums get for GEEU related posts and other games they try and try to rerelease, they don't really pay attention to this game as much.

    I don't mind the repetitiveness because at some point people will filter out which raids yields more profit without consuming much time. Other team raids die because they don't really offer much compared to solo ones. Like Castilla Mines to TOC Hard for example, it drops the usual chips but not even in multitudes of 10 above. Just same old same old 2/3/4/5 pcs. Considering the time to organize a squad, looking for a tank is hard enough, you'll get a squad with 3 mains and 7-9 alt accounts leeching pretending to be new to the server. There are no unique drops, they removed crafted AR33, it's useless but I find it interesting to see in roulettes. The alternative on the other hand, solo R7 drops chips and solarions <both easy to sell> and tokens you can spend on crafted Valeron. I already made a full set of +6 pistols for my collection MSB all event just from that. Same goes for raids with special mechanics, it's extra hard to finish, takes so much time, needs squad with roles, but the rewards are not that special. Even montoro and talos raids are hard enough to organize for. Only Orden or maybe the new ones are worth squading up for. These developers really need to step their game up.
    Yah. And Orden is not roulette- kind of mission, so you want to keep squad as small as possible so ppl in squad will get more loot.
    Last missions also have lower ppl limit as part of making it harder. Like 6 ppl in Quiritatio or Hard Bible.
    And in the end what was supposed to bring a good stuff to the game (Ranked missions getting revised and so many good loot added as rewards) actually made GE into multiplayer game where you play solo most of time. Aside from PvP and massive raids, yah.
    Thing is... I really understand why such stuff is done. And overpowered chars is a part of it too.
    The servers population is getting lower. Each server. Including KGE. That can be seen by many indirect proofs.
    This way it`s really understandable- if it`s hard to gather big squads- devs is pushing missions for small squads and solo gameplay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •