bok Nerfed Scar map
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerfed Scar map

Nerfed Scar map

So disappointed that Scar map was nerfed, that's crazy to kill mobs for 4-5 hours for summon breeze. Now no way to farm feso. How soon game will be only for ppl who donate irl money? MM totally dead, GS price rising every day, less ways to farm vis.

btw tnx for up Cherlyn in october balance patch

Whistleblower
    This game is dead anyway, playbase is super low and 0,000 new players
    they nerf all Coimbra Bridge missions like
    Gate of Ice
    Cabeza de Gigante
    Inside the Crater
    And more and more
    Who pay 150 reputation for 2 x 71 XP cards ?

Whistleblower
    I think twisted glory is the new feso farming spot now but there are literally alt buffers waiting for it's respawn. They are limiting feso farming options so much even if it's extremely important in progressing in this game... I just farm chips and sell and buy feso since 4-5 hrs is a waste of time in scar now, better do raids instead.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    I think twisted glory is the new feso farming spot now but there are literally alt buffers waiting for it's respawn. They are limiting feso farming options so much even if it's extremely important in progressing in this game... I just farm chips and sell and buy feso since 4-5 hrs is a waste of time in scar now, better do raids instead.
    twisted glory is suck place to farm feso, no one farm in that map in sGE.
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

Whistleblower
    Rapidly growing greed of IMC is the reason i grow bored of this game.
    Just look at overall monetization changes during last years:
    1) Less recruit chars, more LB chars. We had only 2 "dual" releases for years, from CClaire... until SCCano. And now we have Princess, Miho (dual release with Miha), Canna (dual release with Ornella).
    In the same time we haven`t got any recruit characters since Ru. Altria-3, D.Armonia 1-3 => nope. IMC is too greedy to let you have a character for free.
    2) More features that`s a LB-only exclusive. Old times it was only character. Pretty nice for F2P players, as you only had to buy a char per month for a reasonable price, an then you can compete with other players.
    Now you gotta buy a char, a pet (not monthly tho), char personal weapon costume... And you still can`t compete as char medals and artifact is not available for F2P players!
    3) Less cash items income ingame. Feso income was cut before. Battle Coliseum, y`know? Now with Scar getting nerfed, and IArma being a poor replacement, you`re basically forced to pay for feso. Typical korean MMO logic- pay a small amount of $$$ and get 500-GS jackpot in LFGB, or grind 50m feso for a weeks.
    4) Cash-only equip intensifies. It`s still less powerful then top-tier in-game equip, but...Top-tier is not that easily available. Royal series is basically a Valeron +SDB, which is current mainstream endgame. No only that, but now you have a accessoires too. Basically day-3 cash player is month-3 or month-4 F2P player, if you`re lucky with LFGB.
    5) In-game economics is getting forced to deficit. Just look at modern recipes compared to older ones. GC=> no unique pcs, a bunch of mega quartz, easy to acquire in 1 day. SD => No unique pcs, 200 naraka was kinda tricky to get in release days, but possible, DD is afk-farmable, tho for a looong time. SDB => 10 unique pcs. Now not only recipes is limited, but pcs also.
    Valeron - 100 unique pcs. Yah, Orden is dropping ~10. Yah, a lot of bosses in Illisia maps. 100 pcs. With the less players on servers, and harder to craft equips prices is forced to go up.
    6) Missions rework was nice... But it made game too focused on solo gameplay. You can get weaps, accs, chips,etc. But you can barely trade anything. In the same time a lot of missions was cut dead during that update. EXP missions is a joke, especially for GEEU with GearUp event. Basically less income options for F2P players, as stuff as Advanced earrings is not widely needed anymore.

I was hyped for that game for years. I was happy when it went from "pay for each character you want to level, pay for some chars during quest..." to a nice monetized game during Kielche, Armonia, Leaders. But... Not anymore.

Ic, the best way to change server or game xD

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by malfoy View Post
    Ic, the best way to change server or game xD
    Most of that problems is not server-related.
    While GEEU have made some crazy unpopular decisions during last few months (MSB "bugged" overdamage (not a problem, but a very big question -why wasn`t it controlled?), Diablo and Rhino nerf after years of selling (do not really believe it was "put into cash shop by mistake!", as they were sold for a bigger price then other pets, which shows that it was supposed to have higher stats. Simply if you don`t nerf them -no one will care about modern pets.), but the culprit is IMC.
    GEEU actually manage a very, VERY limited amount of things. I think it`s possible for GEEU to run a bigger changes for our server, but currently it`s a "95% vanilla" GE. LFGB is at least more fair trade then LB.
    Game economy crash, more cash-exclusive stuff, less F2P new content is done by IMC only. Which means that every other server, sooner or later, will get it. At least GEEU provide an updates on regular tempo.

And... There`s not so many MMOs to switch to, that`s similar or at least close to GE. Most of similar MMOs is now simplified and launched on mobiles. Games with similar "Collecting" feature is often different - like Atlantica is TBS instead of real-time, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    And... There`s not so many MMOs to switch to, that`s similar or at least close to GE. Most of similar MMOs is now simplified and launched on mobiles. Games with similar "Collecting" feature is often different - like Atlantica is TBS instead of real-time, etc.
    yes thats sad, i played other games i like but abandon when it became able to play only for donators. I like Ge for unique style, gameplay and design but feels like few more updates and u'll need to buy vis with $.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    or grind 50m feso for a weeks.
    50.000.000 feso in GEEU server? I think you're messing it up JGE server

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    50.000.000 feso in GEEU server? I think you're messing it up JGE server
    I can get ~200-250m vis per day with full AFK mode (7-8 3-min selloffs per day 25-27m per full inventory selloff with 0% tax). Basically ~1m feso per day without raid or missions activity. Add most profitable missions at evening- and you can easily get ~2-3m feso per day if you have an SDB+Armonia level of equip.
    Klassic on his YT channel show what top-tier hardcore player can do solo. But that`s a dream for most of ppl, with bazillions of vis put into every character.
    Before Scar was giving up to 2m feso per day easily. Now...I think if you mix Scar and I.Arma (like alts described above- leave alt at IA, go grind Scar until either Breeze or Vera respawn => go another round, you can get the same or slightly more.
    Now...I barely play, but according to my faction mates it`s possible to earn up to 500m vis solo per evening.
    I mean...Lootboxes are still toxic, and grinding is taking too much time, so i think i`ll leave for PoE (at least funny to grind) or session games (LoL introduced too much stuff yesterday), but you can achieve basically everything without paying in GE, if your server have a market supply of endgame recipes and mats. How much time it`ll take...is way more difficult question.
    But with modern game and monetization changes it`s taking more,more,more and more time to grind what you can get by paying 100$. More,more,more and more time to grind what top faction can get in one day.
    Basically IMC care only about cash whales and ingame top factions. Everyone else is getting a boring, grindy, repetative gameplay of clearing the same 10 missions everyday for months.
    Almost all Korean MMO are like that. But.. That`s also why they`re dying.
    Daily repetative stuff is killing any MMO it happens in. Simply because one day you`ll find yourself thinking "i`ll get X and then leave, as Y after that will take me even more power and time.".
    Last edited by itsyous; 10-16-2019 at 05:26 PM.