Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[GEEU] Patch and Maintenance Notice - (08:00~11:00 CEST, 5th of November 2019)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 5th of November 2019 tomorrow, GEEU Game Server will be down for the patch and maintenance like below.

- GEEU game server down: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CST)

[Patch Contents]

1. Divine Accessory Recipe Summon Stone image problem fixed.

2. Hildergard, when Menesis using, the magic book left in the hand, it's fixed.

[Event Contents]

1. 2019 November Lyndon Box Event started during 2 weeks !

2. Halloween Event and Costume Sales Event started during 2 weeks !

3. 4 Characters Colourful Package Event finished.

Dracula Moon's Halloween Party Preparation Event
    finished.

Currently, End of October version of Korean server has much bugs and it needs to be fixed.
    We are waiting more stable version and will decide the version and patch date for next big update.

We will keep update people here!

Thank you,
    Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Why do u only give us OLD CHARS at LB? No one wants them.

Why not chars like Carna,Moon etc?

Well, i go back after 2 weeks, crap event for crap itens. Bye!

Whistleblower
    Is this copied from Kr server? Who even asked for these characters? some of them are even in the 4 character sale which is also a bunch of cheap characters in game so why bother. I am so confused lol.

PS. Stop trying to make White Wolf happen, it's not gonna happen XD
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Whistleblower
    Oh I thought White Wolf was in the packages. This Lyndon release had me mistaking irrelevant characters to other irrelevant characters. :<
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    Is this copied from Kr server? Who even asked for these characters? some of them are even in the 4 character sale which is also a bunch of cheap characters in game so why bother. I am so confused lol.

PS. Stop trying to make White Wolf happen, it's not gonna happen XD
    IMC seems to have only one true programmer. Now he`s busy doing all the massive changes IMC planned , and have no time to implement new chars. So no new LB char XD
    Tho it`s the best time for GEEU to force update Letizia FGB, as i really doubt anyone gonna buy that LB if you have Letizia...

Whistleblower
    GEEU, listen to your players and change the Characters at Lyndon box, not a single notice yet in game, no one buy that

Whistleblower
    It's just weird that the trajectory for re-release of characters in Lucky Letizia and Lyndon/Free events are mixed up. Letizia is only months behind while this "special" Lyndon is still in the late half of 2017. Any decent cash user would just save it for Letizia or just use Lyndon probably until the 150th for the heavenly box/journal which is even a stretch considering it will still be a gamble afterwards.

Earn your coins better GEEU, don't let vis sellers win :<
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

2nd Week of Lucky Lucky Buff Event seems to be malfunctioning, supposed to +100% Rank Token but I still only have gotten 100% bonus only (with Boosting Package 30days on)
    I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    It's just weird that the trajectory for re-release of characters in Lucky Letizia and Lyndon/Free events are mixed up. Letizia is only months behind while this "special" Lyndon is still in the late half of 2017. Any decent cash user would just save it for Letizia or just use Lyndon probably until the 150th for the heavenly box/journal which is even a stretch considering it will still be a gamble afterwards.

Earn your coins better GEEU, don't let vis sellers win :<
    LFGB is GEEU-only. So it can be different.
    LB or Total Packages is KGE-imported, so they usually slow af. That`s why IMC is trying to feed us chars which is 2 yr old, while LFGB is on ~6 mnth delay.
    Tho it`d be nice if GEEU removed the delay between LB and LFGB completely. Like "Buy now for a medal+ arti+LB buff, or buy later without such stuff, anyway always available.".