Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    tbh, upcoming nerf of Truman and Bethel worries me more. Never considered Scar as a convenient method of earning anything.
    And anyway ppl QQin about how they want more stuff for free is simply boring. Gettin` Valeron weap from Anis event, but whinnin about how they don`t like costumes they got for free.
    Well. possible to farm 2m feso in 2 days in scars until that map reach 140.
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

Whistleblower
    I was referring to Colossuem but I see alts with x2~3 MSB afking in Twisted Illisia so you never know, and they better not hit me with "i aM nOt a mULe" crap cause their lack of achievement points, AW/CB ranking, and medals say otherwise.

I don't mind if they earned that much from scar though since they've earned it, that place is so tedious just to summon/level up.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Whistleblower
    Come on, that`s a free stuff. Why are you whinning simply because you got unlucky with random free stuff? Especially considering that it`s not even a major event anyway, it`s supposed to be an advertisement for Freya LB.
    I another games can got FREE more NICE stuff only for log-in

That is not event, is only BS marketing

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    I another games can got FREE more NICE stuff only for log-in

That is not event, is only BS marketing
    In other games that`s the same age as GE, sometimes there` s no events at all. While on all major GE servers except T3fun, there`s almost 24\7 events running. Do i even need to remind about games that was closed\ dead completely?
    I really don`t like the course that GE currently have, with stronger monetization calls, less playable f2p content getting released and so on, but events in GE is not something players can possibly whine about. I mean, Anis event, for example , gave a characters, Vale weaps and so on. And it was like week ago. Is there even a need to whine about 1 event with smaller rewards?
    I mean, you`re still playing GE, why make a shout about how "another game" is more generous, if you can simply play it?

Whistleblower
    I mean, you`re still playing GE, why make a shout about how "another game" is more generous, if you can simply play it?
    Yes, i still play for reference:
    How horrible can a nice game be led by a greedy dev/pub

Whistleblower
    We are literally still opening Anis journals which has premium characters, valeron weapons, enhance boosters, sedatives, and more. It's a free-to-play game therefore they need to find a balance between freebies and cash stuff so that paying players still donate to the game, which is crucial in making this game run. The only games that has so much events are mostly mobile ones because those have higher player base that does micro transactions. I mean mean even Diablo and FF series delved into mobile gaming just because it earns so much money.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy