bok [KGE] JD and Caisse, Fallen Heroes of Distorted Bristia - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    I found 1 of the skills (Explosion) in new stance - copy of Detonate, at last animation. It even can burn target.

Also, his stance buff has another random "Ready". It will give additional effects to other skills
    Well... Devs never mentioned his damage types, iirc. For me Detonate was good mainly because of huge AOE, beautiful animation and magic damage. Throw Explosion is way smaller, damage type is not known yet (iirc, Detonate never had the earthquake part, only fire effect, so it can be simply animation), so it don`t look that much important to me.
    Combat Ready part of Resultion buff seems to be spacebar-oriented in PvE, all that "additional skills effect" is PvP-only (PC) according to dev.notes, and i really don`t care about PvP xD
    In PvE this JD will for sure feel different from Royal Guard. From what i see- there`s no good AOE clear(3\6 targets is funny if you compare it with RG), spacebar is relying on buffs being kept (so probably unlike RG it can`t be used for afk vesping or similar stuff).

That being said... Both JD and Caisse have buff skills in their stances, and probably both will require lv11-12 on this buffs to be powerful. Prepare your Stance Ring Boxes, getting a whole sets gonna hurt. And imma gonna sit here and wait for Bloody Navy Marchetti using Zeppelin instead of JD in his skills xDDD

Whistleblower
    * FIX JD'S SPACE-BAR ATK BEFORE RELEASE THIS , IMC *

Whistleblower
    Feels like IMC made it x200 instead of +200% xD Like typical skill damage is 1-2 spacebar crit cycles with buff. Funny...
    Sad thing is starting from that two, Fatsnake vids can`t be used as any damage info source, as they`re equipped with way more powerful "pre-set" equip.

Whistleblower
    Caisse's weapon Costune
    Cr. Vasto in KGE server

https://ge.hanbiton.com/Comm/Scr/Vie...postkey=592041

JD's normal atk is... WHAT? Nerf nerf nerf nerf!
    " Satis Faction "

Wisdom Seeker

FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

Whistleblower
    Btw they also have launch event for UNLIMITED CRAFTWORKS.
    Some of weap kinds used by the (mainly those being used by relatively old chars, like Rapier, LCR, Blunt... But also Rifle included, tho it`s used by relatively new Moon& Romina) will cost half the mats to craft (not include recipe exchange, so still 10 Vale recipe pcs, but half of Insignia and Solarion, for example). Also, ALL of weap types used by them can be dropped as recipe in Ranked and R+ missions...UP TO 5 ELEM and D.ARMA (on R7+).
    Also IMC changed WMJD and BCCaisse today...JD don`t have Crit.damage on Blunts anymore, replaced with 10 DEF (basically making blunts useless), and Caisse... IDEF buffed from 4% to 5%, stance buff IDEF nerfed (1% per 4 skill level instead of 3), and LCR if heavily nerfed on IDEF too (basic IDEF on job skill 10=>5, Stance buff will not apply IDEF with LCR).

IMC counts Caisse as too powerful char, while JD insane spacebar seems legit and totally balanced xDDD

Whistleblower
    Thank for all the info. I like the flexibility of Kess with all those range weapons even though it look awkward for some. Maybe they will be nerfed soon after like MSB and Charlotte, this seems to be the current trend.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Wisdom Seeker
    Nerfed

FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

World-Explorer
    How strong is this new Caisse?