bok [KGE] JD and Caisse, Fallen Heroes of Distorted Bristia - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    BTW, WMJD share the weakness with original JD- no in-built PEN boosters in his kit with big weaps, and relatively low A.R. boosters for dps. So all this damage numbers can go down dramatically in solo play against mobs with mid-high DEF. Original JD fell off right because he's unable to penetrate modern bosses DEF, and devs was unable to balance it due to hybrid damage.

Wisdom Seeker
    He does have 1ar boost on his personal, problem will be if u need rings for the 1ar or if lv10 also gives.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    He does have 1ar boost on his personal, problem will be if u need rings for the 1ar or if lv10 also gives.
    As other cash chars, he have no Lv11 on his job skill (as there`re no rings). Stance buff is all defensive (exc. spacebar damage), with 1 D.R. lv11.
    But +1 AR is relatively low (many chars currently have +2 or even +3 summ). And... PEN is more disturbing. While it`s not that important for big squad raids (as there`re more and more PEN\ IDEF\IIMM\etc effects in the game with every major updates or new LB chars), solo play can be kinda hard with only basic 25 PEN in his kit.
    Other then that he seems to be crazy. High stance ATK mod (old JD only had +61%), crazy overall spacebar buff...

Wisdom Seeker
    yeah, sad his stance instead of ignoring DEF base on STR, it just adds more damage.
    even sadder that his stance buff gives DR instead of Ar lol or immunity instead of pen zzzz

Whistleblower
    yeah, sad his stance instead of ignoring DEF base on STR, it just adds more damage.
    even sadder that his stance buff gives DR instead of Ar lol or immunity instead of pen zzzz
    Well, in PVE i can hardly remember any recent stance that have stat=>IDEF\PEN conversion....Canna, ofc, Miho\Miha, maybe a bit more. All other usually do stat=> damage in PVE, and stat=>IDEF in PVP. As you would not want to spacebar in PVP, stat=>Spacebar damage seems legit. Considering that Caisse have a chance to proc -DEF debuff on his skills (trap, iirc), Caisse+ JD + support seems good. In big squads you can freely go double JD ,as buffers like Elizabeth or debuffers like Freya gives a huge PEN gap.

Whistleblower
    Even there author notes that crescent is the best choice,and that`s understandable considering the double base ATK (once again- it`s MORE valuable then +100% blue mod, on par with +100% racial\monster\etc mods).... But sword have a neat +25 PEN, which is the better the more DEF+IMM target have. That makes it reasonable for R7+.
    I feel bad for Doom Slave. I just felt that he`s gonna shine again with that MSB& Moon nerfs as DPS, a-a-a-nd... Well, i`m not surprised. Just remembering again how trashy GE monetization and balance is.

====
    BTW, R7+ with crescent (not so powerful one):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGIu1x1ByF0
    There`re one more run on this channel.
    His equip seems to be average ( resulting in 72 A.R. total due to low A.R. crescent used), so it can be called "mainstream", i think.
    If that`s it- yah, his damage is crazy. The buff seems stable (like 2 unbuffed cycles before he gets it again).

Wisdom Seeker
    https://youtu.be/FDthQUS_Odg
    kess with pistol seems op too lol

https://youtu.be/FDthQUS_Odg
    kess with pistol seems op too lol

he need time to stack more buff to lv160 ? so it will be good or not if compare with MSB or moon that have stable damage ?

(stable damage mean ignore def stick with no more up or down)

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by yhoomz1992 View Post
    he need time to stack more buff to lv160 ? so it will be good or not if compare with MSB or moon that have stable damage ?

(stable damage mean ignore def stick with no more up or down)
    In comments author mentioned that Moon > Res.Caisse. "Very bad". I think, considering that MSB and Moon got nerfed months ago (and still not nerfed on GEEU) => he`s gonna collect the dust in barracks, and using WMJD + Moon is gonna be more profit.
    But... in the same time -Caisse have -20% DEF debuff in his skillset, and what`s important- it`s ignoring debuff RES. Still, as LCR aspect of his stance got HEAVILY nerfed - i think JD will be WAAAAAY more hyped. Like... No one loves to be debuffer in our game.