INT: 60
    SEN: 50

Stance: Gun Maestro
    Job Skill: Introduction

Weapon: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Crossbow, Large Caliber Rifle
    Armor: Coat

Screenshots:

Video

Last edited by Xelaine; 12-25-2019 at 12:35 AM.
    " Satis Faction "

Updated____________
    " Satis Faction "

Welp.

Unzips wallet

Banned
    Boooo. Why are they releasing two baes at the same time D:

WTB>Royal Packages for both >:3

Whistleblower
    11 weap types covered by 2 chars. Tho... If they`re gonna repeat JD`s game design - it`s all wasted, as there`s simply gonna be 1-2 most powerful weap types for each (like JD in PVE is mainly used with Crescent or GS due to high base ATK which gives way more effect from buffs and stuff). This way we either gonna use both with the max. base ATK weaps (Crescent\GS for WMJD, LCR for Caisse).
    The problem with balancing such chars is that IMC is trying to implement 1 stance with 1 universal ATK mod and same principle, and then balance it all with job skill. But... All the buffs adds blue ATK mods. And there`re a lot of blue mods on endgame char. You can give JD +100% ATK with rapier, on job skill, and it`s gonna feel good on Fatsnake vids (as he don`t use any other buffs), even tho rapier base ATK is 2+ times lower then GS (225\484 for clean Vale weaps).
    But the more buffs you use , the more difference will be. Right now characters can already have... i dunno... +500% ATK summary from buffs/chips/ stats/etc? Giving another +100% would still result 600 vs 500. Which is overshadowed by the fact that +500% ATK from 484 is WAY MORE then +600% atk from 225. To really compensate all lategame base ATK margin between weapon base ATKs, buff effect should be something like +300% with sword.
    Same with Caisse.
    Sadly, IMC simply can`t (and, tbh, shouldn`t) create "universal" characters with their game design methods. It`s either gonna be OP with 1-2 weap types, or gonna be trash with everything.
    And even possible Distortion Kielce questline can`t change my mind.

What makes me hope that it can turn to be good -is that Caisse stance is impossible to do properly without splitting it for each weap type. Like... Xbow, LCR and pistol cant have the same aa animation and stuff. It should be different , and differ much more then JD with sword or GS.
    Last edited by itsyous; 12-20-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    What makes me hope that it can turn to be good -is that Caisse stance is impossible to do properly without splitting it for each weap type. Like... Xbow, LCR and pistol cant have the same aa animation and stuff. It should be different , and differ much more then JD with sword or GS.
    Caisse using something like Claire's cartridge, sooo...
    Atk cycle (1x or 2x) and range depent on weapon.
    There are additional effects for every weapon type:
    -Shotgun: Attack speed and attack power is increased
    -Large caliber rifle: defense penetration is increased.
    -Rifle: Attack, Accuracy, and Critical Chance increase.
    -Pistol: Increases attack power, accuracy, and critical damage.
    -Crossbow: attack power, accuracy, penetration rate is increased.

For JD there are additional effects for every weapon type:
    -Crescent: Attack speed and attack power is increased.
    -Greatsword: attack speed, immunity, blocking is increased.
    -Saber: Attack, accuracy, and critical damage is increased.
    -Blunt: Attack power, critical damage, blocking is increased.
    -Sword, rapier: attack power, penetration, criticality is increased, apply critical skills

Also, crescent, GS and blunt ingnore block, while sabre, sword, rapire - evasion.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Caisse using something like Claire's cartridge, sooo...
    Atk cycle (1x or 2x) and range depent on weapon.
    There are additional effects for every weapon type:
    -Shotgun: Attack speed and attack power is increased
    -Large caliber rifle: defense penetration is increased.
    -Rifle: Attack, Accuracy, and Critical Chance increase.
    -Pistol: Increases attack power, accuracy, and critical damage.
    -Crossbow: attack power, accuracy, penetration rate is increased.

For JD there are additional effects for every weapon type:
    -Crescent: Attack speed and attack power is increased.
    -Greatsword: attack speed, immunity, blocking is increased.
    -Saber: Attack, accuracy, and critical damage is increased.
    -Blunt: Attack power, critical damage, blocking is increased.
    -Sword, rapier: attack power, penetration, criticality is increased, apply critical skills

Also, crescent, GS and blunt ingnore block, while sabre, sword, rapire - evasion.
    Yah, i`ve read it too. What i meant is that this time it seems to be more complex as animations and other stuff should be different. I REALLY hope that IMC did everything properly this time, coding RG as multiple stances with different in-built stats. This way they can balance it properly using hidden stance ATK mods without giving JD a hundreds % ATK with small weaps.
    As i mentioned, Caisse stance looks more advanced then Royal Guard in that terms. RG only had special Rapier effect, and GS\Cres ASPD penalty (tho it wasn`t there on release, added later and then removed). That made animations that was designed for Sword or Sabre look terrible with Cres or GS.
    This stances seems to change more stats, and change the stats that`s currently hardly built into the stances and rarely affected by anything else, like attack range. That makes me hope that IMC coded it as multiple different stances with different ATK mods and base stats this time. I hope we will not see Caisse shooting bullets from an classic crossbow, at least.

Tho i should say that i laughed hard on WMJD`s Close Quarter skill animation. Tho "changing weaps" effect seems nice (really, i missed it when i`ve read it for the 1st time, only later i noticed that he uses illusionary weaps of different kinds, which is great for a "weapon master" concept), it brings me to remembering how clumsy JD looked like with crescent. This time they made a thing that was needed for JD originally- gave him a smaller weapon. Swinging giant heavy crescent using a couple of fingers looked terrible. Current illusionary crescent part looks...clumsy,but at least way better then a crescent that 10x larger then a man holding it. At least i can believe more about him holding a heavy weapon(as he holds it close to his waist, avoiding swinging it higher) this time.

JD's last skill is just a combination of previous stance animations:
    1) Bloody Feast - Vortex Slicer (Sabre)
    2) Tyrving - Kaedes (Sword)
    3) Graves - Iskashar (Blunt)
    2) Illusion Guard - Illusion Stab (Rapier)
    3) Pura - Greta (Crescent)
    4) New animation for greatsword slam and uppercut (GS)

Its a reused animation, hence it looks really awkward on him.
    Enigmatic Family.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Edesse View Post
    JD's last skill is just a combination of previous stance animations:
    1) Bloody Feast - Vortex Slicer (Sabre)
    2) Tyrving - Kaedes (Sword)
    3) Graves - Iskashar (Blunt)
    2) Illusion Guard - Illusion Stab (Rapier)
    3) Pura - Greta (Crescent)
    4) New animation for greatsword slam and uppercut (GS)

Its a reused animation, hence it looks really awkward on him.
    Well, most of last content is reused old content. Like... Whole Distortion Armonia is using reused content. So it`s not that surprising. At least that reasonable for a "Weapon Master" concept, so it makes some sense.
    Overall animation time is like years , tho.
    But tbh, i`m more interested & hyped on Caisse. WMJDs stance looks boring even when compared with RG. RG at least had different damage types(Zeppelin and Detonate is magic, Close Quarter is melee) and restricted,yet powerful skill (Zeppelin, which is available only during random "ready" buff stage of 1st buff or random proc on lv11+ skills). This stance...is simply melee stance that can use different weapons. Need to wait for Fatsnake at least, maybe there`s something more interesting. Small stat changes hardly changes the way you play.
    Caisse still makes me hope that his stance will feel different from one weapon to another. Like pistol for massive spacebar (75% crit as it`s Pistol stance), LCR for casts, shotgun for AOE...

Funny fact: League of Legends have a Aphelios, announced & released (on PBE) ~ a month ago(hitting live a week ago), that also implements many different weapon types with different approaches (Rifle for ranged attacks, pistols for lifesteal, flamethrower for AOE, cannon for debuffs (slowing the enemy),and chakram blades for fast melee fights & assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    But tbh, i`m more interested & hyped on Caisse. WMJDs stance looks boring even when compared with RG. RG at least had different damage types(Zeppelin and Detonate is magic, Close Quarter is melee) and restricted,yet powerful skill (Zeppelin, which is available only during random "ready" buff stage of 1st buff or random proc on lv11+ skills).
    I found 1 of the skills (Explosion) in new stance - copy of Detonate, at last animation. It even can burn target.

Also, his stance buff has another random "Ready". It will give additional effects to other skills
    " Satis Faction "