Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[GEEU] Patch and Maintenance Notice - (08:00~11:00 CST, 2nd of January 2020)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 2nd of January 2020 Thursday, GEEU Game Server will be down for the patch and maintenance like below.

- GEEU game server down: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CST)

[Event Contents]

1. 2020 January Lyndon Box Event will be started during 2 weeks !!

2. Special Character Sales Event will be finished.

From 14th of Jan 2020, the Tuesday maintenance will be back.

Thank you for your all support during 2019 and we wish you all the best for your great new year on 2020 and we will keep up things for you all !!

Thank you !!

Team EuroGameZ

Maintenance

Dear Gm's please consider changing the day of the maintenance to Thursday! It would be so convenient! Please! And happy new year everybody!

But it is Thursday
    I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Dear All,

The link problem has been fixed but the Lora Event bug situation is case by case and hard to fix....
    We checked and tested again but was no problem.
    For some people, it's sometimes working and sometimes not working...

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    So for those who can't do lora quests you mean "ok whatever, suck it, not my problem, get a new computer" ? lol

Whistleblower
    Previous level of eurogames: do not test game. Them made minor errors in every update.
    Next level of eurogames: do not fix bugs. Will make critical error in every update?

I'm having the Lora problem. I've un-instaled and re-installed game, and i'm still having the same problem!
    I get the quest, and when i get to Event Instance, theres nothing there. Absolutely nothing. And nothing happens, no monsters to kill, Nothing.
    So all this time since event, while others have been reaping their rewards, i get.... well... NOTHING. Thanks GEEU. All these years of spending my money on the game is NOT paying off. You can kiss goodbye to my financial support from now on. :]

World-Explorer
    We were bad kids last year. That is why Lora event doesn't work for us.

WE WUZ BAD KIDZ!

Wisdom Seeker
    lora event issue seems to be affecting not just geeu server all servers having same issue, just bad event from imc most likely.
    also the red character issues seems to affecting other servers, who knows why lol
    on another note kge replace xtrap for another anti-cheat engine, might fix the problem or make it worse lol