Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[GEEU] Patch and Maintenance Notice - (08:00~11:00 CST, 7th of January 2020)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 7th of January 2020 Tomorrow, GEEU Game Server will be down for the patch and maintenance like below.

- GEEU game server down: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CST)

[Event Contents]

1. Violet's Weapon Shop Event will be finished.

2. Violet's Armor Shop Event will be started during 4 weeks !!

New free Armor event starting and hope people carefully start the event and get the benefits!

Thank you
    Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Which Armor's will be available ? I hope not only Santo Armor. Would make the Event kinda useless.

Dear Gm's first of all you promised that the maintenance will be back on Tue starting from 14th of Jan, not 7th. Secondly please consider moving Maintenance to Thursday! Please, I know that little request from one gamer won't affect your plans but please this is my only day off when I can fully plan and instead you are giving me just around 3 hrs before I go to bed. Please I am begging you.
    And one last thing about events. Violet's event was awful with low drop rate we are working people we don't have time to spend hoursgetting the event stuff. Please don't make the same mistake with Valeron armors. Thanks in advance

Valeron Armors? Hohohoho.
    The best armor is +6 Armonia was on KGE this time.

Whistleblower
    xD. Time 2 skip the event.
    SO much effort for +6 Santo's. Lol. +7 Valeron Weapon, worth it. But that is a joke.

Any clue when are we getting any new major patch? Things are getting dull by now and it's been months since we've heard any info about us getting a major patch..

Wisdom Seeker
    Yeah we need new patch been long time without updates. And no info on when we getting new patch or which patch are we gonna get.

Whistleblower
    I agree, its been too long EU said " we are in testing phase now,we will have it ready by the end of the month"...

we need a patch finally. SGE got the big patch since November....

Whistleblower
    fuel them up more using paypal so they will pursue giving us the new patch .. lol

Whistleblower
    GEEU Please Jin in Xworld Pvp!

Her Auto attack dmg deals 60.000 in 1 hit. People like Phantomhives abuse that. Killing the Fun.