Exclamation Manual patch for Xtrap Errors: V9500

Dear GEEU fans,

It appears that some users of GEEU have had some issues with Xtrap.

These steps work for players who encounter the errors as follows;

• Xtrap engine update has failed. Please restart game." Error.
    • C:/Program Files (x86)/ Granado Espada/ Europe/release/Xtrap/XtrapVa.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.
    • Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact you system administrator of the software vendor for support" Error.

1. First download the provided file and extract it.
    2. Close the GE game client and launcher before performing any other actions.
    3. Then go to your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Granado Espada Europe\release" or your game file isntallation folder
    4. You may choose to back up your Xtrap folder now and then remove it from the "Xtrap" folder.
    5. Place the newly downloaded Xtrap patch files into the "Xtrap" folder.
    6. Open the launcher and enjoy the game.

Best Regards
    Last edited by GEEU_Team; 01-12-2018 at 02:00 PM.

i got this problem, but the link not working anymore

It was old version, now them have new problems.

i just got x-trap update... and now i can't play geeu.

launcher until xtrap update pop-up is ok, then it dies before the log-in screen can come up. NO ERROR MESSAGES

The stupid thing about xtrap updates, is that u can edit ge files to clock xtrap updates and use older versions so its not even a secure thing. They should ditch xtrap and move to battleeye, its way better even if it does still suck.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos :