1. Existing dual weapon characters will only use the main weapon after the update.
[Conviction] stance of Sariel
- Cube + Staff will be changed to Cube only.
- Staff will be dummy type and used automatically
- The appearance of staff is based on Crescemento items, and can be changed by wearing a weapon costume.
- The stat of the staff costume does not apply.
-Stance using shield and armshield will be applied as before.
2. Some exceptions.
-Neo's job skill <Reditum> will be triggered buff, so the attack's attributes change every time the skill is used.
-Warlock's special bracelets will no longer activate some attribute classes due to too many available stances.
-Musketeer characters will temporarily remove some low-use stances due to too many stances available. It will be changed to be available again when updating [Stane UI].
3. Dual weapon stance with different main and secondary weapons get stance damage balance.
-The stance damage will be changed to match the average damage between weapons.
4. The conditions for acquiring the final set option of various set items are alleviated.
-No need to use all items to get final set effect.
2. Weapon exchange event is in progress.
-You can exchange specific weapons for specific weapons for about a month after the update.
-Enhancements, option numbers, etc. will be transferred as they are, but if the weapon-specific options are different, they may be removed.
EX) If the Flame Bracelet option has additional flame attribute penetration → When changing to Sword, delete only the option
-The criteria for exchangeable weapons will be selected considering all dual weapon stances that currently exist.
EX) Staff can be exchanged for cube → Conviction stance is applicable.
Cube can be exchanged for staff → Impossible
sword for pistol → No stance with sword as secondary weapon and pistol as main weapon