bok How much can you earn in ancient en celar, armonia in a day?
    World-Explorer

How much can you earn in ancient en celar, armonia in a day?

As mentioned above, please shed light on this

Whistleblower
    AEC is not for direct vis earning.
    AEC is simply a Sedecram alternative.
    You can level up to HM2-HM3 fast in Sedecram, but it`s hella slow in leveling stances and post HM3 it becomes worse in leveling your chars.
    Leveling from HM4 to HM10 is faster in AEC. Plus your chars will level up their stances. Plus you`ll earn some money to pay for the pass. Plus you`ll earn activity points to run missions. But overall when you pay for AEC- you pay for leveling, event loots and activity points. Not for earning even more money in AEC.
    You can make some money by killing AEC bosses, but IMO you`ll earn more by running missions.
    Currently on GEEU fastest way of earning raw vis with AFK (mostly) mode is Truman`s Workshop and Bedel Plane. Using LB char + Boosting Package with at least 250 empty inventory slots, you`ll earn ~~25m per ~2hrs. You`ll have to visit the game once per 2 hrs to sell all the items to the vendor, which is ~5 min. Totally NOT market influenced, so you don`t have to worry about anything.
    But:
    a) It`s hella boring. Like literally everything you`re gonna do is renew bullets and sell stuff.
    b) It`s gotta get nerfed soon(?). Both Truman and Bedel. The next major update will 100% kill it like it killed Rion, Skeleton dungeon, Jaquin last location ,etc.

World-Explorer
    Ouch, and there I was hoping to find a better way to earn vis.

this game become soon 100% credit card powered

World-Explorer
    Lol i earn doing gamble chipping or my lucky hand ... Enhancing +7 u can earn 3-5b ... But .. still risky coz i cannot multi like other