bok Vesping

Thread: Vesping

World-Explorer

Vesping

When it comes to increasing family level,

is it faster to create a new character and level it to M1 and then create another character to do the same

OR

is it faster to level a M1 character to M10 and do the same for the other M1 characters?

Whistleblower
    Iirc (i wasn`t leveling for quite a bit time) lower levels gives more family LV per hour. So until you can afford enough Barrack slots - going for a diverse (as spamming non-unique chars will give you less pts, if i remember correctly) huge team is a good choice.
    So 2*M1 should give you more then 1*M10. Can be wrong, but i do remember getting a good amount of pts for even Lv100 chars.

So if you`re interested in getting family levels as soon as possible, you can focus on equally leveling as many chars as you can, instead of focusing on capping (HM10) them one by one.
    But pre-HM4 it doesn`t really matters. Pre-HM4 chars is easy to level in Sedecram, focusing on diversity instead of capping becomes important after HM4 as HM4+ is hella slow in Sedecram. That`s why you would want to drop HM4 chars and focus on pre-HM chars.

World-Explorer
    appreciate your wisdom