bok GM Trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Trading

Quote Originally Posted by SleepnDreamn View Post
    As an F2P player I don't really care that much about what's going on behind the scenes, or how shady some deals look as long as server works and is supplied with updates. What I am worried about is that some of those things might cause some stink to rise and affect EuroGamez relation with IMC leading to contract termination and loosing all those years of progress.

Make everything as transparent as possible.
    I'd rather see the contract terminated.

I think it would be understandable if the items player are gonna pay for is prestige-ish item (for instance medals or character-exclusive artifact that makes the character do their maximum output, but NOT TRADABLE), but selling character cards/already enhanced equipment is just plain wrong on another level, it kind of just spitting on other players who grind/pay through 'legal' means to obtain those.

If given the situation that we all can buy the elemental series/canna card through requests, tell me what is the point of cashing? We all could wait for a month or two and claim it as an old character, then make requests about it. If the management team still persists on selling it through this way, at least make it only available for Medal/Artifact, supplying more characters only reduces the demand and killing off the market, LOL.

Whistleblower
    tsk tsk ..

Banned
    What I am worried about is that some of those things might cause some stink to rise and affect EuroGamez relation with IMC leading to contract termination and loosing all those years of progress.

Make everything as transparent as possible.
    I agree, it feels like this is the sort of thing they should be directly reprimanded my IMC because their reason for not putting characters in web shop before is because IMC has rules to control character and item distribution in game.

Banned
    Also, Cuteboy rushed selling his Canna yesterday when all of this is discussed and sold it in mm for 20b. rip ecomony

on IMC servers have Character summon stone, medal, costumes... directly on cash. All at decent prices

Why here cant have this ? All be happy

Whistleblower
    There`re actually a way to do it very transparent way, and i mentioned it already.
    1) Discuss with IMC the change of Gold\Royal packages to exclude weapon recipes and time ore, but include artifact into Gold, and Arti+ Medal in Royal. Yah, that`s ~200 item bundles needs to be changed, but that`s overall will make GE monetization WAY less toxic, and way more transparent. Also it`ll benefit both F2P (as they`ll have access to medals & artifacts) and P2W players (as Royal packs will become HELLA important and expensive, gaining a REAL profit even on chars that`s not rely on rings). Plus both sides will benefit from using 2-3 of the same chars with FULL equipment potential (possible to buy 3 medals and 3 arti`s)
    2) Shorten or remove the gap between the LB release and LFGB release. Put weap costumes into LFGB too. "if you`re willing to pay - pay now and get everything but char card without gambling (as additional rewards in LB), plus 2 weeks of LB buff. If you don`t- gamble later for the same result, without LB buff. Without the gap the importance of OP chars like MSB on release or Canna will be a bit less, as they`ll be more affordable.
    3) GM trading is toxic af, and should be cut dead. It`s hurting your reputation...and your wallet too, actually. As already said - ppl gambled for a hundreds of euros to get Canna , basically ignoring any other rewards, so selling it for 50 euros (simply reminding - it`s ~ 1.2 the price of 100 GS bundle. 120 GS is ~2b atm, and Canna Card can be sold for 20).

Funny how I somehow got involved in this weird trading thread.

I do not have any star series weapons, all my gears are valeron (GM or MODs can check and update here). Image/graphic bug could possibly be from the editing of game client some people do.

The only time I ticket to GM was when my account got hacked by some people (some of you will know).

People are too quick to make assumptions based on one email, have some trust in gamemasters.

Whistleblower
    They sold players non collection cards? *slow claps*
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

gold sellers are little kids...