bok GM Trading
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Trading

Banned

GM Trading

I recently sent a ticket to ask a question regarding the spreading news about directly buying from GM but I only asked about characters and pets and this is their response.

https://imgur.com/yAVweFK

It's allowed to send them a ticket and EGC to just pick a character and get it. So it means that,

- Don't buy OP characters (ex. Canna is 5k EGC, you compute the right vis equivalent).
    - Don't buy OP pets, but there is not really a pet more that 1.5b nowadays.
    - Some people say you can get medals but I didn't ask.
    - I hope they don't sell equipments.

I just can't believe this is a weird hidden agenda going on while players are buying things at the MM at a different value because they thought some lyndon characters are rare ang are waiting for Lucky Letizia rerelease when you can just not gamble and buy directly from GM

more like a kick in the face to those players who purchase EGC to spam Lyndon boxes for rare characters.

wtf geeu.

do you even know how much is each lyndon box. people spent HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of them for a chance at Canna.

if only lyndon box purchasers knew such a mega-rare character like Canna could be gotten for just 50 euros why even bother to spend on average 400 euros and over just to hopefully secure a Canna (and for some even with this amount she wasn't won).

outrageous that this is actually acceptable and/or wasn't made known.

Banned
    It's weird because Canna is one of best if not the only target when opening their recent gamble options yet they choose to sell directly to players. I don't think they understand how it affects in game economy and their earnings when they do this. I mean even private servers of other games consider this as a top offense for a GM.

Whistleblower
    So technically I can get a +7 Valeron Armor for 50 Euros... A few months back someone was trading one for Canna
    legal RMT loopholes~ lol
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Hmmm, if they want to provide another ways to getting things for players, who do not like playing with lootboxes, they should put things to Web Shop. All those secret movements...
    " Satis Faction "

Banned
    IKR, I wonder how many got tricked into buying 20b Cannas

Dear All,

People asked much for having some specific items and we provided in some cases according to the situation.
    It's not all items and not all cases.

Team EuroGameZ

Banned
    Hi, can you please elaborate on that, what specific items, cases or situations? Do you need to spend 300 lyndon and not get a card then PM a GM? because the wordings make it feel like some players are getting special services?..

Could you then please state clearly in what circumstance that rare characters can be bought for 5k EGC.

Also could you make it transparent if you also conditionally provide equipment (weapon/armors/accessories) to players.