bok GM Trading - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 79

Thread: GM Trading

  1. #41
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    "If you born pooor dont blame me" -Nior, while lying dead on the ground

    Don't blame us for not having respect for cheating, illiterate clowns like you, maybe buy some skills next

    Apparently i was born poor, otherwise i could effort +9, 5Elemental weapons too

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    192
    Naaah, if all players got access to corrupt GMs they wouldn't stand a chance at all. Then again why bother playing this game if you can just buy end game equips.

  3. #43
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    88
    Come to sge.... Guys we welcome u all

  4. #44
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    88
    Even tht man nior cannot win on sge b4 he back 2x but quit xd ...

  5. #45
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    195
    those who buying op items got no skills ..

    even seeing moroz and inmutef getting wrecked by noob last night in tdls 2v1

  6. #46
    Not going to spend anymore in this server, spending so much and yet this can happen. I wonder what else they can't do behind our back.

  7. #47
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    64
    ohh someone drag me here, but its for real. if you born poor don't blame me, blame your mom! and FYI EC guys and low profile plebs here, if you don't want us to be strong atleast tell your factionmate not to sell items with us. you keep crying but you have no idea that all weapons and accesories sold from your faction mate, and for god sake stop blaming GM here. they are just laughing on you right now, the 1st and last time i used ticket when i open 1000pcs of Letiza and i got nothing but trash like you!. and GM gave me 1 Collection Card P.Sakura as compensation and thats all, so you guys are barking in a wrong tree, such a dog.

    but anyways i have a lil advise for you guys, go study hard, find a good job so you can spend some money on the games you gonna play, instead on barking and crying here. have a good day plebs!
    Last edited by Nior; 02-17-2020 at 11:12 PM.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Nior View Post
    ohh someone drag me here, but its for real. if you born poor don't blame me, blame your mom! and FYI EC guys and low profile plebs here, if you don't want us to be strong atleast tell your factionmate not to sell items with us. you keep crying but you have no idea that all weapons and accesories sold from your faction mate, and for god sake stop blaming GM here. they are just laughing on you right now, the 1st and last time i used ticket when i open 1000pcs of Letiza and i got nothing but trash like you!. and GM gave me 1 Collection Card P.Sakura as compensation and thats all, so you guys are barking in a wrong tree, such a dog.

    but anyways i have a lil advise for you guys, go study hard, find a good job so you can spend some money on the games you gonna play, instead on barking and crying here. have a good day plebs!
    "Rich" idiot just admitted to RMT-ing. Good Job Rich Guy!!
    Bluewater Family :rolleyes

  9. #49
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    "Rich" idiot just admitted to RMT-ing. Good Job Rich Guy!!
    who said i do RMT? cry poor guy! go work hard your family need food to eat!

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nior View Post
    who said i do RMT? cry poor guy! go work hard your family need food to eat!
    Sure sure you don't, your proud mom should be proud. Everyone's poor cause they don't try to compensate their noobishness by splurging. What a guy.
    Bluewater Family :rolleyes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •