bok GM Trading - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: GM Trading

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Sure sure you don't, your proud mom should be proud. Everyone's poor cause they don't try to compensate their noobishness by splurging. What a guy.
    i completely understand your feelings right now, after u ate alot of soulcrystal at gehenna bridge earlier, #feelsbadman i can give you some soulcrystal nexttime just pm me, so stop crying. goodnight!

soul.jpg

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by vanieredorb View Post
    Even tht man nior cannot win on sge b4 he back 2x but quit xd ...
    lemme enlighten you, maybe you wasn't on SGE steam when they started, no wonder you talk like this, i quit there because i got 2sec delay, server was far from my country. and there is different between visiting server and actively playing, so don't make your own statement.

Whistleblower
    hmm just got info that you are the one who runsacked LC vault in steam ge thats why u left there .. and here in GEEU people also aware that you are a scammer, the first time you play here you and riovas are exchanging words about how u scammed ppl in your previous server, and now both of you in same faction, same feathers flock together isnt it?

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by xbrats View Post
    hmm just got info that you are the one who runsacked LC vault in steam ge thats why u left there .. and here in GEEU people also aware that you are a scammer, the first time you play here you and riovas are exchanging words about how u scammed ppl in your previous server, and now both of you in same faction, same feathers flock together isnt it?
    wew good info LC faction is my enemy on SGE, i was on Odelia faction, how can i access LC vault? hahaha
    people nowadays.

Whistleblower
    well the scamming part is true then , both u and riovas now each other in previous server, and how u scammed ppl there .. , well who knows u got other account .. ppl from steam sge said that ..

World-Explorer
    well the scamming part is true then , both u and riovas now each other in previous server, and how u scammed ppl there .. , well who knows u got other account .. ppl from steam sge said that ..
    get a real info nexttime, every beta player from sge steam knows me. another plebs try tobe famous #epicfailed

Whistleblower
    all players in geeu are aware of u .. thats why no other faction would like to accept you, except your kind, just saying .. dont butthurt

Whistleblower
    well ofcourse they know you, even ppl from steam sge just play geeu to warn other people about you ..

World-Explorer
    all players in geeu are aware of u .. thats why no other faction would like to accept you, except your kind, just saying .. dont butthurt
    another fake news boy, huehuehue.. you should check geeu sometimes.

World-Explorer
    well ofcourse they know you, even ppl from steam sge just play geeu to warn other people about you ..
    okay am scared happy? hahaha