bok GM Trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Trading

Dear All,

It will not be the newest items and not all the request cases.
    We will make an announcement soon for the related situation.

Thanks,
    Team EuroGameZ

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All,

People asked much for having some specific items and we provided in some cases according to the situation.
    It's not all items and not all cases.

Team EuroGameZ
    Cases and situations? What kind? Someone could die or suicide w/o specific items? Its game and things that could be got are digital.

Server has marketing rules and politics: If you want to get cash items, please use Lyndone boxes, Leticia boxes, Web Shop, Feso Shop. Or, you can get it from other players, who spent their cash already for all those boxes.

So, if there are another specific rules, they are should be made public, not the hidden.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Maddog69 is using a +9 Elemental Rapier (38ar base) while there is no Powders. Take a guess

Whistleblower
    Why did this have to be exposed for you guys to make a statement? the fact that this is happening w/o player knowledge is sketchy AF.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Whistleblower
    well well well

Wisdom Seeker
    Getting characters directly by a fix amount shouldn't matter much, but weapons acc,armors that's a different story since it effects everyone not just a single person. Hopefully that's not the case....

Whistleblower
    Getting characters directly by a fix amount shouldn't matter much, but weapons acc,armors that's a different story since it effects everyone not just a single person. Hopefully that's not the case....

I agree for characters its oke but as to ur weapon sentance , there is certain people using +8 and 9 5 Element Weapon Series 38ar Base, how do u think they got that

Banned
    It's not if its totally unknown to a large majority of players since they can just sell the chars for OP price (because duh other players don't know) then buy equips. Now I see a player trying to unload his canna, maybe trying to sell high before the news spread.

World-Explorer
    As an F2P player I don't really care that much about what's going on behind the scenes, or how shady some deals look as long as server works and is supplied with updates. What I am worried about is that some of those things might cause some stink to rise and affect EuroGamez relation with IMC leading to contract termination and loosing all those years of progress.

Make everything as transparent as possible.

The thing that matters is that it's kept unknown to the public.

For the same goal/character some people had to spend >350-500 euros more than those who just bought it from GM. 350-500 euros is no small sum.

Also if weapons/armors/accessories can be bought directly from GM then I'd prefer the contract just terminate already cause then what's the point of playing anymore.