Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Wisdom Seeker
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?

>Click here to see answer<

Whistleblower
    chat filtering is of course one way, but easy to get away with, so a never ending cat and mouse chase.
    I just added the last thing because I noticed how they never made attempts to edit the chat filter amidst the constant gold seller in rebo. GMs also has the ability to mute players, they could at least log in to the game once a day and mute the guy for 24hrs or something and check on the game in general. I don't think this is too much work considering they have the time to insert items individually to players who are going sketchy trades with them. I don't think they are well versed in in-game economic to know how much their sketchy trades are affecting economy.

are established players with high attendance over some years trustworthy?
    Not all, check their profiles. Check if they have at least some raid/pvp/cash/event medals considering their family level and attendance. Check their total achievement points. If some player is family lvl 85, has one medal from Lyndon box, and no cash or pvp medals at all, he is obviously a pvp/pve mule, chat/flaming mule, or one of the sketchy rich players who probably does illegal sht.

At least i understand that being short on resources is possible for them.
    Well they survived 4 years ago and there aren't a lot of players back then. They managed to republish another game that closed over time. The Canna thing is not so much a rumor anymore. I see players from relatively unknown factions sporting 2 Cannas with matching rod costumes, some even just stay in town with cresmento ones. When months ago her weapon summon stone is really rare that it retails for 1.5 to 3b. As I said there are 3 rereleases of Canna and 1 of them is a collection card (and is shared with Cutie Claire,etc.), the other 2 is broadcasted and I have a close group of friends and some faction mates who constantly talk on chat about "so and so got Canna" "who else got Canna?" soooo we basically know who got Canna from that. I've heard rumors of these tradings from some time (like 1-3 months ago but are just rumors so we stay silent) but it is only recently that someone confirmed it.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    2nd...
    Pub-li-sher.
    Not developer.
    Chat filter is bull**** that will be bypassed by spammers even with their current methods (random signs and spacebars in messages). And considering how current GE word filter is working- you can actually try it yourself if you have a very basic toolkit. Not only it`s client-side (so bypassing it is a piece of cake), but it`s hella basic. That`s why we`re getting Cr**** shield piece censored even as in-game item link.
    Chat enabled after questing... Welp, not only it`ll kill any pespective of getting new players (not because chat is hella important for them, but simply because MMO that require you to unlock even chatting is... Meh. Like...Even if you don`t use chat and play solo- MMO that require you to unlock chat is hella weird), but also... Have you seen how much s**t was generated after Steam servers put a questing lock for trading?
    Plus... Once again- PUB-LI-SHER. GEEU don`t have anything to do with a game development. All the development is performed by a different company, via contract, and basically GEEU gotta request any feature...and possibly pay for it to IMC. IMC put trade lock after terrible SGE-NAGE start (in terms of RMT and alts), but IMC did it because new servers was launched by them, and it was hurting their income. I highly doubt that IMC care about income of GEEU. Plus they have a hella bunch of problems on KGE to solve, and too much different stuff announced, waiting to be implemented. Heck, they have a mobile GE to develop! That `s totally taking a lot of resources.Until RMT becomes a huge problem for KGE - we`re hardly getting any changes there.

Monitors and stuff... 1st - it`s hella risky . Like... GEEU is laughed of after the GM trading, even tho it was made with official mail and stuff. How many rumors will appear if they`ll hire active players? Not like i don`t have any reason to say that.
    2nd - it`s a huge amount of work. Like i said - V***ds seems to have a huge pack of software behing them , so they seems to be able to spam 24\7. How many ppl needs to be hired to monitor stuff 24\7? How much money do you have to pay them if you hire them as staff (remember- small company running old MMO with little to no marketing)? How much "freebies" you gotta give`em as compensation if you don`t? How will this "freebies" affect the server (both in terms of rumors and game economy)?

Anyone who know my background is laughing hard now.
    As usually looooong post.

I do not see any problems about quest lock for general chat. Noone asking for lock it till Viron, like trade pass. Just till entering Pio Faction. It's not a problem for new players (which ones GE do not has at all, but anyway), but it will ask for bot vis sellers to do some movement.

About "GEEU lack of ppl and resources" - should this concern us? We are players, some of us spending money for this game, so, we want to see service.

"For the good marketing GEEU need to spend some money, but it's problem" - yes, if you are can't in marketing yourself, so spend some money to get better income in future. Nothing falling from the sky.

I know you well, but laughing loadly from your post sometimes. You and I, we do not have whole story, so, any rumors can be true or lie. And we can't say what we're the real.
    " Satis Faction "

Banned
    Her holding a strata sword looks so weird because she doesn't look like she belong in GE XD

Honestly I'm just waiting for their statement because I can't buy a canna card if it will suddenly get recalled and refunded. Are players who dealt with GM gonna get punished? suspended? banned? are they gonna get refunded? are character stones gonna get released? but if it is, it will still be unfair to the ones who bought OP cannas from players who got from GM. There are also rumors that you can buy medals. What's the point in lucky letizia now with all the GM issues.

For RMT, they really should check multi clients since I read somewhere you can only have 3 accounts in 1 IP at a time. Obviously the gold seller need to afk all day with multi accounts to farm for vis but with Lurien's GS issue, the rumors just gets worse and worse.

Sad that we have to wait this long for their 'statement', I wonder if they're even gonna come out with a solution.
    Apparently there are people who is able to buy Montoro Rings for a fixed amount of cash even, what excuses are GEEU gonna come out with?

They nerf Diablopet(for balance gameplay...bleah) but sell for cash Montoro rings ?

That not unbalancing game ?
    GEEU still best GE server

Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    They nerf Diablopet(for balance gameplay...bleah) but sell for cash Montoro rings ?

That not unbalancing game ?
    time to edit that signature my man

Dear All,

Thank you for your all comments and we will hurry to inform the situation faster.
    now we are struggling with the situation but the conclusion will come soon early of March we think.

One thing clear, we do things for you all GEEU Fans and company together and it's been taken time.
    We will do our best to provide better situation for you all.

Team EuroGameZ

World-Explorer
    Hi EuroGamez,

Sure we can wait for your reply. However don't you think your should remove the item you sold to the players (Noir, Moroz, inmutef and MadDog69- if any + other unknown user) while we wait for your reply on the situation. The item you sold to them are still considered NEW, almost unattainable and severely Broken that destroys the game balance(PVP). Also i refer to (http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...107-GM-Trading ) Post #8 you said "according to the situation.
    It's not all items and not all cases." What kind of situation/case are they in to warrant the item purchasable.
    Post #12 "It will not be the newest items and not all the request cases." Element weapon not considered new? Star Earring not considered new? or do u only mean newest item in current patch like distorted abyss arma.

Not removing them for the moment till answer are reveal is a real kick to the nuts to your GEEU Fans that have played and spent time on the server farming for items only to be shown that the company can just sell items at a fix cost.

Banned
    One thing clear, we do things for you all GEEU Fans and company together and it's been taken time.
    We will do our best to provide better situation for you all.
    Please hurry because we can't buy things from players or market if we don't know if it will suddenly be gone or what your stance is in directly selling to players cards and equipments.