Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    where is the compensation for the box?

Whistleblower
    > patch when?
    > statement for privately selling to players where?
    > whydidyouonlychangeittocollectionboxandrestockedwi thoutcompensationlol?
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Dear All,

Now we are returning the Heyran's Reward item as the compensation.

Please be patient on the situation. We will inform you the situation soon.

Team EuroGameZ

Opened box just now, got nothing

Whistleblower
    The Patch with the new rank missions and so on is Long overdue by now. Steam IMC server got it since november already, people are disappointed which i can understand.

and it seems like the box is still broken.

Thank you for increase drop rate for event stuff

Yo.. where the patch at?!

I mean, if this server is going under soon then please have the courtesy to inform players so they can stop wasting money on this game. Since you can get better deals from GMs and/or their affiliate RMT site anyways.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    Yo.. where the patch at?!

I mean, if this server is going under soon then please have the courtesy to inform players so they can stop wasting money on this game. Since you can get better deals from GMs and/or their affiliate RMT site anyways.
    if you`re talking about V***ds spammers at Rebo - i am 99% sure that it`s not affiliated with GEEU. I was guessing it too, but then i played some other MMOs on EU servers, and V***ds is doing it this way everywhere. I moved to Atlantica EU- and they spam all the broad here too with hella underpriced gold. And Atlantica and GEEU share...nothing. The only thing that can mystically bind them is Nexon being connected to both EUGamez project (Navyfield) and Atlantica. But... that`s all.

Whistleblower
    But yeah , the update situation is getting close to comedy now. Oh gosh, i was the one protecting GEEU when they delayed update soon after it was 1st announced. I saw the amount of bugs IMC done on Silver, and stuff. Was hoping that IMC will implement things that they promised soon, and GEEU will recieve a huge patch after a month of delay.
    But right now...C`mon, GEEU. PPL are growing bored without new content, GEEU reputation is hurt by direct GM trading (even tho i`m not among those who whine about equip selling, the fact that some of monetization is going secretly, without wide announces to players, and with hella unfair prices like 50 EUR for Canna, while during LB many ppl spent waaaaaay more....Not the best factor for your reputation). Give us info. Way more then you`re doing now.

Pioneer
    but why let the spammers?

for years and months as if they're official...