Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Pack it up guys, we're closing in March.

Whistleblower
    Honestly wouldn't be surprised. It has been going on for so long that it can't be undone so easily. So disheartening to play the game when I could've just bought equips. Refund my Lyndon purchases scammers.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    Honestly wouldn't be surprised. It has been going on for so long that it can't be undone so easily. So disheartening to play the game when I could've just bought equips. Refund my Lyndon purchases scammers.
    Well you could ask for chargeback with appropriate reasons, provided you're willing to let go of your account :/.

If you're doing your best for us, this wouldn't have happened/have been immediately taken action of.

I just wonder when those dramaqueens will finally realize that they always, always, ALWAYS hurt everyone with their QQs, and not just those they supposedly want to stop taking the head of the ladder irregularly.
    Can everyone please get off the train that leads to "omg-Ima-go-quit-right-now-if-I-dont-get-it-my-way" and start acting reasonably without drama or panicking please? Thanks.

So. The selling of char cards and possibly gear is highly shady, especially if there wasnt an official statement.
    Personally, I'd love to see an event where everyone gets the chance to buy lets say one char card (excluding all chars that were released with and after Ornella, for example) of their choice for a set price. But do it openly in the form of an event, not in hiding.
    Whats a no go is giving out weapons or armor or accessories. As it is, we are getting plenty of those from events alone, and just because theres people who are greedy for more, this doesnt mean GMs should give out some game changers just like that.
    The people who bought such gear should get the purchased gear deleted and the money refunded, and if that was the action of a single GM who did not have the authority to decide it alone, there should be consequences for that person. GEEU has done this in the past - re-balancing stuff with refunds, remember Diablo/Rhino?

I understand that this takes time to investigate, especially because its no minor thing anymore that happened just once or twice, but in masses. Everyone whos panicking in here should think for a moment before jumping to conclusions or rash actions. It would do all of us some good.

Whistleblower
    Yeah no. I agree with most of what you said (mostly to shady sht happening) but people are right to feel what they feel at this point. It's been 2 weeks since they said they would release a statement and that's only the part where things are exposed. Sht has been happening for months that is including a member of their team doing stupid sht. As more time passes those gears would be sold off to market under hidden names to unsuspecting victims who aren't aware of what's happening (due to not being on forums).

They aren't taking steps to warn players.
    They aren't suspending suspected accounts.
    They still wouldn't say what would happen to the said items.
    Considering the gravity of the issue, it will take up to march? just for the formal "conclusion"? is this going to be the action or just another statement for formality?
    Why did this even happen in the first place?

Meanwhile players suddenly want to see their Canna cards? +7 Valeron Armors? they can't take back items if its already in vis, cause what's the line of what that player already had to what he got from shady deals.

Just to quote some guy who commented on the main thread bout the issue, this is such a slap to the face of anyone who used cash legally on this game. We already gave them 2 weeks, they want 2 more, and sht is still being sold off. Good luck to the victims.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Banned
    The lack of immediate action is unsettling. It's either they are waiting for their 'friends' to dispose their equips to other players before removing it or they are thinking of the best scenario. Why would it take two weeks though, couldn't it be discussed in one meeting?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AzureRainz View Post
    Hi EuroGamez,

Sure we can wait for your reply. However don't you think your should remove the item you sold to the players (Noir, Moroz, inmutef and MadDog69- if any + other unknown user) while we wait for your reply on the situation.
    Umm, do you have any proof that they (Noir, Moroz, inmutef and MadDog69) bought items directly from the GMs?
    Don't go around making assumptions without any proof. The GMs will eventually say something, sooner or later, about this and pretty much it will benefit everyone.

It sucks to hear about those shady transactions between player-GM, but let's see how this ends and enjoy the game.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Todou View Post
    Umm, do you have any proof that they (Noir, Moroz, inmutef and MadDog69) bought items directly from the GMs?
    Don't go around making assumptions without any proof. The GMs will eventually say something, sooner or later, about this and pretty much it will benefit everyone.

It sucks to hear about those shady transactions between player-GM, but let's see how this ends and enjoy the game.
    Tell me how to +9 !!! a 38ar MOST RARE item in the game pls. (No one ever saw a upgrading notice)

Quote Originally Posted by Savoir View Post
    Tell me how to +9 !!! a 38ar MOST RARE item in the game pls. (No one ever saw a upgrading notice)
    Idk - but that doesn't mean it was bought from the GM, does it? If you can provide a screenshot with the player's name and him linking the item, you can't say that it was bought from GM. Or unless they confess themselves.
    Most comments are speculations, but no proof to solidify their accusations. Every game has it's own 200 IQ players that find glitches/bugs or brilliant ideas to get ahead of other players.